“Great Massage”

Munich, Germany
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great Massage”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 9, 2014

This is a little gem; the environment, the attentiveness of the staff, the beautiful surroundings, well everything!

Visited October 2013
Team SPA S, Inhaber at SPA San Marco, responded to this review, March 25, 2014
Dear Bernd R,

Thank you for kind review. We are glad to read you enjoyed your tratments at SPA San Marco. We look forward to seeing you soon again.

Best regards

Eisenberg, Germany
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 39 helpful votes
“A massage by Giuliana is so wonderfull”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 11, 2013

This two things made my short business trip so relaxed: In the afternoon the perfect massage in the SPA San Marco - special thanks to Giuliana M. - and later in the evening the dinner in the Restaurant "La Terrazza".

Visited August 2013
Team SPA S, Inhaber at SPA San Marco, responded to this review, September 17, 2013
Gentile Ildegonda C,

It was nice to have you here and that we were able to help to enjoy and relax during your short stay. We would love to welcome you back at the lago di Lugano. Maybe next time you are able to stay a bit longer to savor some more offers and specialties (culinary, scenic, relaxation wise). Please let us know if we could do anything for you and suggest some special packages. On the 26th and 27th of september we do have our partner “vinoble” here, which will share his knowledge about wine, beauty products and skin analysis with our SPA guests.

New York City, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Amazing!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 16, 2013

We went here for a couples package. I have had several massages in my life and I have to say this is the top of my list!! My wife and I had such a romantic time. WILL come back!!!

Visited August 2013
Team SPA S, Inhaber at SPA San Marco, responded to this review, August 20, 2013
Dear Chef E,

Thank you for your kind revue. My Team and I are very pleased to read that you had a romantic break out and both of you enjoyed the relaxation at the SPA San Marco. We would be happy to welcome you back one day. Maybe we are able to suggest you one of our other special packages or wellness- and beauty treatments. Please do not hesitate to ask us. We would be glad to introduce and offer you more specialties.