We loved this place! It’s not cheap but value for money is fantastic. We had a huge room overlooking the lake with plenty of space and nicely laid out. The staff are all fantastic and nothing was too much trouble.
The food in the restaurant was good value and delicious and the buffet breakfast was the finest I have ever had – and I have tried a few!!!
The welcome drink is a nice touch. The whole resort is laid out very well with good spots to relax and soak up your surroundings. The beach area was great and local walks etc were well marked.
The spa was fantastic, so many steam rooms, saunas, showers etc to choose from. A great pool and Jacuzzi. Sadly the weather meant it was too cold to swim outside but the 2 pools looked great. Lots to do for all the family but also a good place for couples, as it didn’t feel too overrun with kids.
All in all we didn’t want to leave!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Parco San Marco is situated directly on the magical lake Lugano, just 15 km far Lugano city and the "jet set hideaway" Lago di Como. It offers a mountain forest of 200'000 m², a vast subtropical park of 30'000 m² accommodating 111 Suites and Apartments with breathtaking lake views. This is reflected in numerous awards. A unique holiday in family-friendly surroundings. At your disposal are almost 3'000 m² of private beach, relax-pool, fun and kids pool, childcare in the Club Bim Bam Bino, playgrounds for the children, spa and wellness centre with indoor swimming pool, whirlpool, sauna, bio-sauna, steam bath, massage showers and aroma cabine, cosmetic treatments, therapy and massage treatments, meditation pavilion, fitness room, beach volleyball, climbing wall, various sports and water sport activities also for children and three à la Carte restaurants offering Mediterranean cuisine. Take advantage, like George Clooney, of playing on one of Europe's most beautiful golf courses in Menaggio on lake Como, or go on of one of the several excursions to Switzerland, for example to the Verzasca or Maggia Valleys in the upper Ticino and to the other northern Italian lakes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, ACCOR, Expedia, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Parco San Marco Lifestyle Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parco San Marco Beach Resort, Golf And Spa
- Parco San Marco Beach Resort, Golf & Spa Hotel Cima Di Porlezza
- Parco San Marco Hotel
- Resort Parco San Marco