“Good. Great setting. OK food”

Le Clarisse Levanto
Ranked #5 of 85 Restaurants in Levanto
Reviewed July 28, 2019 via mobile

Lovely setting on the square. Good bar place. Decent but not innovative food. Nothing to complain about but bothing to be excited about either. Fine service.

Date of visit: July 2019
Write a reviewReviews (237)

Reviewed July 1, 2019 via mobile

Nice elegant bar atmosphere. Good service. Notwithstanding the reviews, this is much more like a bar than a full service restaurant.

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed June 2, 2019 via mobile

Our hotel served the most disgusting coffee so we always went every morning to Le Clarisse as the coffee was really good and the staff were excellent.If we had had more time we would have eaten there as well as the ambience was very good.
Well worth a visit

Reviewed May 30, 2019 via mobile

Based on reviews from TripAdvisor we enjoyed dinner here. We very much enjoyed the experience. I ordered the Briwat - very nice - my wife the vegetables ligurian style and as a main I ordered the stuffed calamari - very tasty - and my wife the dorade. My wife was very satisfied but not thrilled. I really enjoyed my dishes. Wines are very good at a moderate price.
We thoroughly enjoyed the food and were positively surprised by the price we paid. Service is friendly and attentive. Do pay attention dinner is served upstairs and the setting a bit noisy.

Reviewed May 28, 2019 via mobile

Such nice and "Italian" service, well prepared food (we especially enjoyed desserts and the tomahawk meat) and a decent wine as well. We would definitely come back!