“Worst Lasagna Ever”

Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed June 30, 2013

This was the worst lasagna I have ever tasted, I should know I am Italian. The bottom layer was not cooked and tasted like it had been kept in the freezer. It was not edible and left most of it on the plate. My wife's spaghetti was bland and she did not eat it all. There were tourists all around us but no locals, that is not good! Eat elsewhere.

2  Thank Leo V

Reviewed June 12, 2013

This restaurant has attracted very mixed reviews. I went there twice and I found the service to be friendly and efficient. For example on my second visit the waiter remembered my drink order from the previous evening. The food was well prepared and good value. I had a three course meal with a drink for 30€. The restaurant is located in the centre of the town next to the main square. I may have been just lucky, but I considered both meals to be a pleasant experience.

Reviewed May 29, 2013

First it started off nice, we got sat down inside as asked. We placed our order at aprox 8:50 pm and had been served our drinks and bread. When we asked for oil and vinegar we were told to wait one minute... It never showed up. Neither did our food. so at 9:45 pm I asked the waiter where our food was and my salad finally came, followed by one more appetizer and someones meal. I approached the waiter now at 10:30 to ask where the rest of our food was and I had no response so I asked for the check. The guy who I will assume is the owner/manager was furious about the food we ordered and didn't eat. When I gave him 55 Euro (our bill was 53 Euro) He threw, literally threw, the change at me and kept saying bye bye bye bye. WORST service ever, I then told my hotel about this same situation and they told me they have had other guests say the same thing!!!

2  Thank mx6bconant
Reviewed April 26, 2013

I have eaten lasagna and it was one of the best meals on my short trip to Levanto. Next time i will come back to try fillet steak or grilled fish.

Reviewed April 21, 2013

Terrible food + terrible service = terrible restaurant.
We ordered steaks, chips and salad and only the salad was edible - the steak and chips were doused in salt. Waiter shrugged his shoulders at complaint and took our plates away. We assumed new meals were being prepared but we were just ignored. In the end we paid for our drinks and left.

2  Thank EnzedTourist