We found this hotel by chance, the rooms were sparkling clean, comfortable and elegant, each with a wonderful sea view. The staff were polite and extremely friendly and catered to our every request. I would love to return one day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In a true Mediterranean house the scenery comes inside and since the southern nature is strong, is vigorous, has splendid colours, one must prepare oneself to face it with the simplicity of dry shapes and neutral colours. White walls, great arches and windows overlooking the sea gather up the light of the Mediterranean and the whispering sea into the Hotel Casa Celestino. The interior fully respects the atmosphere of an elegant villa on the sea. Wood, multicoloured ceramics, fabrics play with the typical colours of a southern island with great balance - the oranges, blues, whitewashes, azures. The result is an absolutely intimate and refined atmosphere where each one of the twenty rooms which make up the structure is different from the next, just like in a private residence. There is only one detail which is repeated in each one: the sea is always within view. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity and Agoda so you can book your Casa Celestino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Celestino Sant Angelo
- Casa Celestino Isola D'Ischia, Italy