“Never changes”

Ranked #9 of 18 Restaurants in Sant'Angelo
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed November 15, 2013

In this days this seams more like bad, but when you have a great chicken, perfect location and frindly personneel why would you, keep it this way please and I will continue coming the next 50 years.

Reviewed October 4, 2013

We have known this family run restaurant for over ten years and the quality and atmosphere have always been very good! Owners and staff are very welcoming, food is excellent and service is fast, It is literally on the beach with a wonderful view.

Reviewed August 11, 2013

It was a nice restaurant next to the beach, with an amazing waiter who was funny super friendly. Could speak a bit german a bit english, but we could understand him easily.

Reviewed September 15, 2012

Friendly, amazing venue (you eat over the sea), I had the best pasta with rabbit (bucatini con coniglio all'ischitana) I have ever had while my wife enjoyed a pasta filled with seafood and a steamed fresh fish (cooked by the means of natural 'fumarole'). Portions were quite generous. We had some local wine being suggested by the nice owners, it was sparkling and ..... so good. Even if not included I also got the access to the wii-fi, that is something only around Naples happens! The service was simple but quite effective. I strongly recommend to to try this place. Price is quite convenient we had a three course meal and we paid what we expected.

Reviewed June 26, 2012

I have been coming to this restaurant for several years each time I'm in Sant'Angelo and it never disappoints. Food is always excellent, whatever you order and it is very good value for money. Location is stunning, right on the beach, and conveniently close to Giardini Aphrodite Apollon. Highly recommended.

1  Thank fiat500owner