I stayed at this hotel for 3 nights. I had a single room and my parents stayed in a double. It was incredible. The hotel is in an amazing location, with beautiful views if Ischia and the sea. The building itself is wonderful, historical, simple, lovely, charming, romantic... I could go on. The service was kind, helpful and friendly. Warning: be prepared to climb some steps - this hotel would not work for someone with a disability.
My only three regrets:
1) I traveled with my parents and not my boyfriend (this place is so romantic!)
2) I wish I could have stayed longer
3) No fault of the hotel, but I found the buses in Ischia in generally were frustrating (crowded, stops are not clearly marked / announced, generally too few buses for the number of people - but I heard they add more buses during peak season, so hopefully this will improve during the summer months).
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Albergo Il Monastero reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Albergo Il Monastero Ischia
- Albergo Il Monastero Hotel Ischia