“Great restaurant”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 26, 2018 via mobile

This is the best restaurant I have visited during my visit to Ischia. Great food and great service. The price was extremely reasonable.

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed July 16, 2018

When you ask a local where to go you usually can't go wrong. Da Coco was so fantastic that we went two nights in a row. The views, the service, the atmosphere, the service (all FANTASTIC). I can not speak highly enough about how fantastic the food was. The seafood was the most fresh I had in Ischia. The calamaretti was so fantastic that I ordered two! The spaghetti a al vongole, cozze, and even the rabbit were just spectacular. The wine, the dessert, the limoncello equally as good. I would recommend making a reservation the day before to guarantee a table because they fill up fast. For a magical evening of I cuisine with spectacular views, look no further! I can not wait to return!

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed July 6, 2018 via mobile

Great service! The food was delicious, I had eggplant lasagna with fresh tomatoes sause and bufala mozzarella cheese and it was so good. Desserts were also delicious.

Date of visit: June 2018
1  Thank learsisrael
Reviewed May 27, 2018 via mobile

Overlooks the Castello Aragonese on the harbour. We had the puntarelle salad (an anchovy based Roman speciality but done deliciously here) to start as well as the prawns and pasta in tomato sauce. Fish simply cooked with tomatoes and potatoes was also delicious. Wanted to wipe the plate with some bread! Simple but very yummy. Good service too

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed April 3, 2018

This was our last night on Ischia and we wanted something special and highly recommended. We chose Da Coco's because of the view and reviews. It was a really good evening that over time I have come to appreciate more than I did at the time.

Understand that the food is excellent and service was attentive. But I had the impression that we were just another group of tourists who had gone to this place because of its reputation. This was second largest restaurant we ate in over two weeks in Italy and that made an impression on me. In looking back, those top reviews were warranted and justified. I was just hoping for a more intimate experience.

Any rate the food is really good. While the seafood is the star of the show the meat dishes were flavorful and not overcooked as in many of the larger restaurants.

Date of visit: September 2017