“Excellent Seafood”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 26, 2017

I had booked an apartment 100 metres away from here for my mother and myself. We had our first and last meal in Ischia here. We had two excellent meals here well priced and freshly cooked. As we were by the sea and I like Squid I had Grilled Mixed Fish with Squid both times, unfortunately the only accompaniment on offer was chips which was a bit disappointing. The mixed starter was wonderful and excellent value.

Reviewed December 5, 2016

My review is only for the outside patio area. This is perfectly located for a pre/post visit to Castle Aragona (also a must-see!)

This bar area has the BEST strawberry gelato and also a great place to have an aperitivo. I haven't eaten here so I can't review the food.

Reviewed October 30, 2016

Love the food there, beautiful view of the castle. Food is fresh and almost all of their desserts are home made. Good service

Reviewed October 19, 2016

very nice laceration with view on the Castello from the terras, You can't go wrong with the fresh fish

Reviewed September 21, 2016 via mobile

Honest Italian seafood at the start of the bridge up to the castello Aragonese. Well organized staff, friendly and attentive.

Date of visit: September 2016