“Great food and Great Views!”

Zi' Nannina a' mare
Reserve with
Zi' Nannina a' mare is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #29 of 136 Restaurants in Ischia
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 1, 2014

Zi Nannina on the island of Ischia has to be one of the most amazing restaurants we have ever visited.
As soon as you arrive, you are met by Giorgio, the owner who welcomes you as if you had always been to his restaurant.
Outside on the terrace of the restaurant you do not know where to look first; the Aragonese Castle on one side and the beautiful blue water as far as the eye can see!

We were offered a wonderful prosecco and an amuse bouche of fish souffle which was delicious.

I think that the pasta with the meat sauce was the best I have ever had and it was so light. My husband had the spinach salad with the pears, walnuts and where did they ever get that amazing gorgonzola???
Giorgio did not stop there, out came tastes of vegetables, fish and then when we thought we could not go on, out came the best "scroppino" I have ever had.
This is lemon sorbert put in the blender with vodka and ice and whipped to a frenzy. If you have ever had this before, the lemons on the island of Ischia make this dessert drink the best you will ever find.
This restaurant has it all, the view, a very nice staff waiting to please and of course, Giorgio who delivers his passion through his amazing food.

1  Thank Homervirgil
There are newer reviews for Zi' Nannina a' mare

Reviewed June 29, 2014

While passing by during closed hours, the owner invited us to have a look inside. It is a very nice, roofed but open terrace with see view, nice atmosphere, garden, very romantic... Needless to say, the following day we went there for dinner and we did not regret it even if it is one of the more pricier restaurants (but it's worth every cent!).
The food was special, not the usual thing. For starter, I had spinach salad with pear, walnut and gorgonzola. My boyfriend tried the sliced calamari (if I remember correctly) salad with balsamico. Before, we received a welcome drink and an appetizer. Main courses were great as well and also the deserts (my boyfriend said he ate the best lemon sorbet there and he had a lot of it during our stay).
The staff is very nice and friendly and there is quite a lot of staff for the number of tables (of which less than half were occupied) so we got a lot of attention and were served excellently.
The only thing we missed was that the owner did not came by our table to ask how the food was so we could thank him for introducing us to his restaurant.

1  Thank cathy412
Reviewed September 30, 2013 via mobile

During our stay in Ischia, my husband and I fell in love with this al fresco restaurant. We call it "all inclusive restaurant". It has great food, good service and absolutely stunning views. If you are staying in Ischia Porto, this restaurant is a must! Try paccheri with dentex, spaghetti with seafood or if you like sharing don't miss a delicious lobster with linguine! This place is not cheap, but it is worth it!

1  Thank lonelyranger71
Reviewed September 30, 2013

People around us were smoking the whole time and one old guy kept spitting over the edge of the railing while we were eating. It was gross. Food was just ok.

Reviewed September 23, 2013

I went looking for the restaurant because of the great reviews. The views are spectacular and the food was very good. It takes a lot for me to order spaghetti as I usually end up wearing more than I eat but it was well worth it served with prawns and mint. An unusual but really good combination. The following prawns and calamari were tender and fresh - first class seafood.

Unfortunately my meal was spoilt by the party who came to the next table, one of whom smoked throughout their meal. It was a breezy day and I got the full force. I looked to move but there were other smokers at other tables across the restaurant.

I was disappointed by the lack of interest and concern shown to me by the staff when I said that the smoke was a problem.