“Beautiful view”

Zi' Nannina a' mare
Reserve with
Zi' Nannina a' mare is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #30 of 132 Restaurants in Ischia
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Stockholm, Sweden
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Beautiful view”
Reviewed June 4, 2012

Fantastic scenery. Fantastic dessert. Food was interesting but not the best I had.

• Visited June 2012

Oldenburg, Germany
“Perfect”
Reviewed April 23, 2012

I think this was really one of our best restaurant experiences ever. We got there by accident and there weren't many people, but it was just great. The view is very nice, you sit with a full sea view. And the food was excellent. We had Spaghetti pomodoro and it was so great. I didn't know that such a simple meal can be so tasty. After that we had tuna. The fish was absolutely fresh and perfectly cooked. It was really the best fish I have ever had, for sure.
Finally the waiter was also very friendly. He was personal but still professional, means excellent.
You should really go there, don't look for the prizes, just enjoy.
It is made easy just to enjoy.

• Visited July 2011
“This is the best place for lunch or dinner on the beautiful island of Ischia”
Reviewed January 10, 2012

We have eaten here a number of times and each time we were completely blown away with the food, the people, the scenery!! You can face the water or the Argonese Castle and feel completely relaxed! The owners are wonderful too!!! Do not miss this fabulous restuarant and the Island of Ischia!

• Visited June 2011
London, United Kingdom
“Great restaurant - combination of tradional and creative”
Reviewed October 20, 2011

My partner is from Ischia so I go there regularly. I have eaten in many restaurants but this remains my favourite. The menu is a combines the traditional local dishes with those that are altogether more creative. There is something for every taste and all ingredients are super fresh. The calamari with balsamic, parmesan and rocket is to die for!! I have it every time!! Another favourite is the pasta tubes stuffed with sea bream and served with a tomato sauce. There are lots of things to choose from - you won't be disappointed. I have tried some of the highest rated restaurants in Ischia, and honestly believe this one is better. You can eat "al fresco" - overlooking the sea and shaded by palm trees - a wonderfol setting in the summer months. Service is great, prices are reasonable and there is a good wine list. Highly recommend.

• Visited September 2011