“Amazing”

Mon, 6/17
8:00 PM
Ranked #3 of 160 Restaurants in Ischia
Reviewed April 26, 2019 via mobile

While walking around Ischia we saw this beautiful restaurant with a beautiful garden outside. We walked in and straight away the team was wonderful with us. We set and straight away we were attracted from the atmosphere and from the beautiful plates all paint on different way. The food was soo delicious. We took a pizza called Mortazza with cream of pistacchio and mortadella and a Scarpariello pasta. I’m italian but I come from Australia and was very long time I didn’t eat a pizza and a pasta like that. All was soooo yummy!!! And the guys who work there are all very kind and professional!!!

Date of visit: April 2019
ArnaldaFalco, Proprietario at Ristorante Pizzeria Il Giardino, responded to this reviewResponded April 30, 2019

thank you so muh! see you soon

Reviewed November 13, 2018

I have known Gino Falco and his sister, Arnalda, for several years but at another location. Shortly after arriving on Ischia we discovered that they had left and no one knew their new destination. A month later, walking up the hill in Carta Romana there was Gino standing in front of his new restaurant. Meeting an old friend is always a most pleasant experience. Gino and Arnalda had opened il Giardino in early January and we eagerly decided to have a late lunch.
The restaurant is nicely appointed, the dining room was half full, surprising since it was after two,and we were the only 'tourists' speaking English, always a good sign. We feasted on a Neapolitan red sauce filled with bracciole and assorted meats served over macaroni. It brought me back to Sunday dinner at my mother's house. Fantastic! Curious if maybe we received special attention, I had a short conversation with a table nearby. They were residents who come often and love the food.
I am very happy for this young family, Their experience else where has made them into knowledgeable restaurant professionals that is obvious in every facet of their operation. A memorable meal, and a great afternoon in Carta Romana at il Giardino Ristorante Pizzeria.

Date of visit: October 2018
ArnaldaFalco, Proprietario at Ristorante Pizzeria Il Giardino, responded to this reviewResponded January 11, 2019

it is always a pleasure to see you and spend time with you. since we met, we always carry you in our hearts. we hope to see you soon.. With love, Arnalda e Gino

Reviewed October 30, 2018

We decided to eat at Il Giardino because of the excellent Trip Advisor reviews and the proximity of the restaurant to our AirBnb flat. We ate at Il Giardino twice. We went back specifically because of the pappardelle with porcini and truffles dish. It was amazing! We did try the pizza, the mini style. My dining companion loved the thicker sweet tasting dough whereas I prefer the thinner style from Naples. It's all a matter of taste and Il Giardino's menu has something for everyone, including meat or wild boar lovers. Our server on both nights, Josie (apologies if I spelled it wrong), was prompt to attend our needs and make recommendations during both visits. By American standards, service was great! Grazie also to Gino L. for your hospitality and Iacono/Foglia ancestry help. I will absolutely return next time I am in Ischia. All the best!

1  Thank CSTravels369
arnaldaf2018, Proprietario at Ristorante Pizzeria Il Giardino, responded to this reviewResponded November 8, 2018

Thank’s you Christa! See you soon

Reviewed October 14, 2018 via mobile

Fantastic pizza, happy to add topping that wasnt on menu. Great bottle of beer from a local winery that also produces beer.
Freindly staff who were happy to help.

Date of visit: October 2018
Arnalda F, Proprietario at Ristorante Pizzeria Il Giardino, responded to this reviewResponded October 28, 2018

Thank’s See you soon

Reviewed October 1, 2018 via mobile

The truffle pizza is everything people rave about! It is just sensational.
We had pasta too, which was good.
Service was great. So friendly and attentive.
Good range of wines.

Date of visit: October 2018

thank you very much. we hope to see you soon again