“Good pizza”

Today
8:00 PM
Ranked #3 of 161 Restaurants in Ischia
Reviewed September 20, 2018 via mobile

Pizza was good, service ok, aubergine starter a bit smushy. So and so would I recommend considering the walk you have to make. Didn’t try other pizzerias on the island so can’t say about the relative quality of the pizza.

Date of visit: September 2018
ArnaldaFalco, Proprietario at Ristorante Pizzeria Il Giardino, responded to this reviewResponded January 11, 2019

thank you so much. See you soon

Reviewed September 19, 2018 via mobile

I was in the restaurant with my group of students from Denmark.

The food was fantastic, the staff was so nice and generous and we had a very good evening.

I warmly recommend this cosy restaurant and I'm going to come back next year for sure.

Thank you very much.

Date of visit: September 2018
Arnalda F, Proprietario at Ristorante Pizzeria Il Giardino, responded to this reviewResponded September 21, 2018

thank you so much. we hope to see you soon

Reviewed August 30, 2018

It's odd reading other reviews with bad customer service when you've had a good experience. I guess that means it's not always consistent. anyway our experience was the customer service was absolutely fine, not incredible go out your way amazing but just normal for a good restaurant. Food was lovely with generous portions, zuccini flowers lovely, pizza, lovely. no complaints, really nice food, decent prices and good customer service.

Date of visit: August 2018
Arnalda F, Proprietario at Ristorante Pizzeria Il Giardino, responded to this reviewResponded September 3, 2018

Thank’s!

Reviewed August 25, 2018 via mobile

Very happy to recommend Ristorante Pizzeria Il Giardino. I turned up without a booking at 9 p.m. and was happy to enjoy the atmosphere until my table was ready at 10.30. The service was attentive and polite. And the pizza was top (and I’ve had a few before!). I also had bresaola to begin with which was lovely. Will definitely be back.

1  Thank orthropod

Thank’s guys! See you soon

Reviewed August 2, 2018 via mobile

Trust me, if you haven’t been here, it is worth your time. I had the best pizza (and I have eaten my fair share of pizza during my life time) I have ever eaten at this little gem. The truffle risotto was amazing, with real grated truffle. If they would ever thinking of open up in Sweden, I would definitely give them my best help!

1  Thank alexandermarkvi