“Great Burgers! Fantastic Meatballs!”

Porcavacca Steakhouse
Ranked #5 of 154 Restaurants in Ischia
Reviewed October 23, 2018 via mobile

Visited on a recent trip to the Ponte area in Ischia. Looked like one of the only places busy on a Monday night along with Olio et Pommodoro which we had visited earlier and was also great. Meat is the speciality here, great looking steaks etc. Feeling in a Soprano mood ai opted for the Meatball special sandwich. It was well named. We also had the chicken salad (very good) and a selection of vegetables which were all good but the courgettes were absolutely stand out. Fantastic, Washed down with some house white and a nice bottle of Morellino Di Scansano which was good stuff and well priced at 20 euros. The wine list was also good and I noticed they had some craft beers on there which I’ll have a go at if I’m lucky enough to visit again. Friendly , efficient service and good value means 5 stars all in all.

Reviewed October 10, 2018

It is rare for me to return to a restaurant as often as this one. We ate here five times during our visit to the island.

The food was always first class and the service friendly and efficient.

The steaks are among the best I have ever had especially the Florentine , which I highly recommend . The potatoes with red pepper and lemon are truly delicious as well as the croquttes.

I strongly recommended making a reservation here, it was only open of an evening when we were there except on a Sunday when it was open for lunch as well.

We can not recommend this restaurant enough.

3  Thank FirmfriendsLondon
Reviewed October 9, 2018

Beautiful food, quick great service and reasonably priced as well. We both chose a meat dish each and it was cooked perfectly and the dessert was a great delight.

1  Thank bacardilou69
Reviewed October 1, 2018 via mobile

Not only was the food on point, but the waitstaff were very friendly and attentive. The prices were good, especially the wine. Overall a very pleasant experience. I would definitely dine here again.

2  Thank filippot462
Reviewed September 22, 2018 via mobile

Came here one night for a break from pasta and seafood. The place was really relaxed and informal. We had the fillet steak, grilled vegetables and chips. Which were cooked to perfection. The house wine was lovely.

Date of visit: September 2018