Loved the location of the hotel just a short walk from the Casamacciola Port. Loved the friendly staff at the reception; she was very knowledgable and eager to help us with everything, and her English was good. She offered to hold my mother's wheelchair at the front desk so we didn't have to carry it up the stairs to the room. The room was very comfortable with two double beds to accommodate the three of us. It had a good size balcony with table and two chairs. The hotel's dining room is nice, and even at the buffet breakfast (which was included), there was wait staff to help you make your drinks and with anything else you needed. They offered pastries and boiled eggs and meat and cheese. Dinner there was great; they served a typical local dish with rabbit. The hotel has a jacuzzi and sauna free to use as well as spa services that my mother really enjoyed, also at a good price. The hotel offered free wifi in all areas. We really liked everything about this hotel. :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Antares lies close to the sea, on the coast road that joins Casamicciola Terme to Lacco Ameno. In fact, a small private subway leads to a modest-sized beach. The trendiest centres, including the thermal commune par excellence, Casamicciola Terme, as well as the famous Lacco Ameno with Corso Angelo Rizzoli, its VIP guests and prestigious boutiques are all very close to the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, HotelTravel.com, Booking.com, Hotwire and Travelocity so you can book your Hotel Antares reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Antares Hotel Lacco Ameno
- Hotel Antares Isola D'Ischia, Italy - Lacco Ameno