We have recently returned from a great stay at this lovely Hotel in Lacco Ameno. We 'negotiated' a taxi fare from Ischia Porto as it was quite quiet on the Island so between three of us it was approx. Euro 6.50 each. At the Hotel Francesco and his family were very welcoming and we had great fun at mealtimes not knowing what we were going to eat for dinner each night. What we did eat was fresh food, beautifully cooked and very varied with choices offered if needed. We sometimes struggled with the generous portions and each night we had to eat all four courses because it was so good!!. Rooms are quite airy. showers hot and beds comfortable - the Hotel was spotlessly clean inside and out so we could not fault it. Our balcony looked over the front but the road was not busy, so a quiet location with a view of the sea.
Lacco Ameno is a charming resort with bars, restaurants and small beach areas (pay for sunbeds and brolly) and it is easy to get to anywhere else on the Island via the buses - but these run absolutely full and not to any particular timetable - so be prepared to push your way on and hang on tight!!! We soon got used to it and it added to the fun. Negombo Thermal Park is wonderful and walking distance -pricey but well worth a whole day visit as is La Mortella Gardens a short bus ride away.. So - Francesco and your family and staff - we had a good holiday thanks to you all.
We LOVE food and yours is good!!!!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Three stars hotel situated a few minutes walk from the center of Lacco Ameno, close to the beach and near the tourist berth. A family run hotel in a typically mediterranean architecture, set amongst a green oasis with a naturally volcanic heated pool and a wellness zone.The twenty rooms, all with en-suite bathrooms are with air conditioning, ceiling fan, TV, telephone, minibar.The owners themselves take care of a tasty and wholesome cuisine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Priceline so you can book your Albergo Villa Angelica reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Albergo Hotel Lacco Ameno
- Albergo Villa Angelica Isola D'Ischia, Italy - Lacco Ameno