Such a beautiful old building in a great location, but the owner is nasty and stubborn and frankly ruined our stay. I think the problem was that we booked through a promotion on our credit card, so from the moment we arrived he made a point to tell us we were not paying what the room was worth. But instead of leaving it at that, he dramatically refused us service through our three day stay - for example, at breakfast the other guests were treated to delightful banter and choice of meal - for us, he gave everyone eggs one way, and when a waiter tried to pour our juice, he said "no, they didn't pay." Similarly, he wouldn't let the women clean our rooms or give fresh towels. From our perspective, we'd saved and saved for this trip and were thrilled to be able to use the credit card points to make it happen. But he acted like we were trying to cheat him. So sad! We did enjoy the beautiful island, the extraordinary beaches, and the quaint restaurants - but the hostility of our hotel experience was regrettable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Three stars hotel situated a few minutes walk from the center of Lacco Ameno, close to the beach and near the tourist berth. A family run hotel in a typically mediterranean architecture, set amongst a green oasis with a naturally volcanic heated pool and a wellness zone.The twenty rooms, all with en-suite bathrooms are with air conditioning, ceiling fan, TV, telephone, minibar.The owners themselves take care of a tasty and wholesome cuisine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Albergo Villa Angelica reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Albergo Hotel Lacco Ameno
- Albergo Villa Angelica Isola D'Ischia, Italy - Lacco Ameno