“Stunning view”

Ranked #1 of 39 Restaurants in Lacco Ameno
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean, Contemporary
Good for: Romantic, Scenic view
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Indaco Restaurant was created in 2009, managed by Chef Pasquale Palamaro. Indaco, from 2013, has a Michelin star, as the award for the growth of its team. It's the gourmet answer to satisfy the most demanding and refined tastes. Located in a little bay, it takes its name from the colour of the sea in front of it and consists of an indoor and outdoor space. An intimate and refined experience between the star and the sea of the charming Lacco Ameno village. The cuisine, mainly fish, includes Ischian and Indaco garden products, personally growed by the Chef.
Reviewed January 6, 2017 via mobile

The restaurant was so beautiful that just being there is remarkable. The quality of food is also very high. The only thing which might be called surprising was visitors during breakfast and even lunch who entered the restaurant in their gowns, which is probably okay for thermal spa restaurant but in some way spoiling the royal atmosphere of the restaurant.

Date of visit: January 2017

Reviewed November 7, 2016

My boyfriend and I booked this restaurant without knowing much. We arrived and realized that we were completely under dressed, but no one seemed to mind. If I could do it over, I would wear a dress and heels rather than the sundress and casual sandals I wore.

There were about 9 tables total and floor to seating windows. The experience was very intimate, and the service was impeccable. We decided to do a tasting menu "in the dark" meaning the chef chooses. I believe it was supposed to be 6 courses. It was about 10. Presentation was unreal, and the lemon dessert was our favorite thing we had during our entire 8 day trip! Come here for a romantic, unforgettable night!

Date of visit: October 2016
1  Thank Jess K
Reviewed September 3, 2016 via mobile

We stumbled across this place after trying to get into another restaurant that was rated much, much higher on Trip Advisor.
This place is truly a hidden gem. Our waiter/sommelier Tommaso Mascolo was warm and kind and efficient.
I highly recommend the tomato mozzarella soup appetizer, definitely worth the rather high price tag. The way the chef steams the basil below the bowl is unlike anything I've ever seen.
The entrees were wonderful. But the deserts were something extraordinary. The pear juice wrapped in white chocolate served in a shell was incredible. See attached pictures.
I highly recommend this special place by the sea!!

Date of visit: September 2016
1  Thank 375ericj
Reviewed August 30, 2016 via mobile

You could not ask for a nicer location. A superb setting by the sea. The staff were extremely helpful and knowledgable about wine and the menu. They needed to relax a little as they were over keen to top up your glass after every sip. But their attitude was superb. The wine was perfect. The chef's amuse bouche was lovely. My starter was a local dish of thick lumps of pasta in a mussel sauce. Mmm. My wife had the soup which was the best we have ever tasted. My steak was medium one end and rare the other though the sauce was tasty. My wife had cod which was stone cold and had to go back. They replaced it with mullet which was plain by nice. The breads were fantastic but the kitchen is attempting great things and missing the basics like is the food cooked properly. They did not charge for my wife's and gave us a nice play of petit fours but we didn't eat them. Coffee was great. I would perhaps go back if I was here again - well done the staff.

Date of visit: August 2016
2  Thank Paulhitch
Reviewed August 26, 2016 via mobile

Although the food is decent this restaurant deserves a Michelin star like McDonald's deserves one. Giving this place a star is a joke. The service is terrible we waited 30 minutes for drinks and 90 minutes for appetizers. We were so fed up after two houses and fifteen minutes we ran out without the desert which was included or coffee. For some reason I think Michelin rates restaurants in Italy on a curve basis

Date of visit: August 2016