“Best meal yet!”

Trattoria Casa Colonica al Negombo
Ranked #4 of 30 Restaurants in Lacco Ameno
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Royal Tunbridge Wells, United Kingdom
“Best meal yet!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 22, 2014

At last we found a restaurant that served good quality Italian food without being interfered with! I had muscles to start which were fresh and gorgeous and seafood spaghetti which was just heavenly! The local wine was perfect as we're the extra little treats the chef gave us! The staff and owner/manager were fun and communicative !
The setting was refreshing to with quirky,imaginative decor and beautiful Italian music! Needless to say we'll be back for real Italian food!

• Visited August 2014

“Seriously The best Italian food I've ever put in my mouth”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2014 via mobile

Extraordinary! Pure flavors! Excellent service by Fabio, what a top notch guy! :) We had one of the best Italian red wines I've ever tasted (and I am usually very picky) try their green olives and their freshly baked mini pizzas and you will know what I am talking about! We accidentally found this hidden spot and I'm very happy I did.. by far top 1 spot in Ischia.

2 Thank Karin B
Kiev, Ukraine
“Amazing!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 8, 2014

Just what you need while staying at Negombo Park.
We went there for lunch. They have a special lunch menu but it is more than enough.
The prices are OK (5 EUR - bruschetta, 5-10 EUR salads, second dishes starting from 10 EUR up).
The design is fabulous, I really loved it. The portions are spacious.
Highly recommend to anybody!

• Visited August 2014
“Good location Good vibe”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 20, 2014 via mobile

Hello
I m From napoli but let me
Leave this feedback in English just to make a special focus about this fantastic place , good stuff , nice food , not commercial , money for value . I only test it at lunch but i think that for dinner Will extremely good , because for the night the menu are more complete . Wish that tourist can visit the place and have good time
As vacation . Ciaooooo

1 Thank RaffaeleDP
San Francisco, California
“AWESOME!!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2014

Our friends had their wedding reception at this restaurant and it was amazing. What a night! Nearly a dozen courses of food and wine, it was an experience we'll never forget. Beautiful restaurant tucked away in the Negombo Thermal Park, hard to be the location and definitely hard to be the food.

Visited June 2014