Beautiful hotel and spa, and highest quality. An unexpected highlight was the private cooking class we had one " morning " (we went well into overtime!) They assigned an English-speaking hostess to the two of us as we were passed from chef to chef for several hours, learning several ways to prepare calamari, mussels, and clams (our requests, in advance). We had a detour to the pasta station for cooking tips, and in response to a simple question ("what are they doing over there?") spent some time learning how to roll tortelli! We finished with a tour of the kitchen, pastry operations, and pasta storeroom...wonderful. Oh, and in case you didn't figure it out, the lesson turned out to be multi-course private lunch for two at a private table set in the kitchen...of a Michelin 2-star restaurant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Casamicciola Tterme, at the heart of the island of Ischia, Relais & Chateaux Terme Manzi Hotel & Spa awaits your arrival to provide you with a truly special experience with its thermal Spa, relaxing atmosphere, and superb dining. Your wellness is guaranteed thanks to its great modern spa, which was built around the most famous thermal hot springs on the island of Ischia, the Gurgitiello Springs. After fighting for the unification of Italy, Giuseppe Garibaldi came to the springs to heal his wounds resulting from the battle of Aspromonte. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Travelocity, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Terme Manzi Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Terme Manzi Hotel Casamicciola Terme
- Terme Manzi Hotel And Spa
- Terme Manzi Casamicciola
- Terme Manzi Hotel & Spa Isola D'Ischia, Italy - Casamicciola Terme