This hotel is great. It is a little far from the beach and the shopping areas but it has excellent on site amenities and service. The spa is awesome, the pools are great, and the beach bar "Gino's" where they set you up with chairs and an umbrella and the shuttle takes you to is great. However when we stayed there it was mid week in August and the hotel shuttle stopped running at 7pm. This felt as if it was to get the guests to eat dinner at one of the hotels two restaurants. This was annoying as it was expensive taking cabs to and from the downtown areas in the evening and there is not much around the hotel. The breakfast buffet at the hotel is excellent and probably one of the best you will find in Italy. We enjoyed our stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Casamicciola Tterme, at the heart of the island of Ischia, Relais & Chateaux Terme Manzi Hotel & Spa awaits your arrival to provide you with a truly special experience with its thermal Spa, relaxing atmosphere, and superb dining. Your wellness is guaranteed thanks to its great modern spa, which was built around the most famous thermal hot springs on the island of Ischia, the Gurgitiello Springs. After fighting for the unification of Italy, Giuseppe Garibaldi came to the springs to heal his wounds resulting from the battle of Aspromonte. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Hotwire, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and Cancelon so you can book your Terme Manzi Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Terme Manzi Hotel Casamicciola Terme
- Terme Manzi Hotel And Spa
- Terme Manzi Casamicciola
- Terme Manzi Hotel & Spa Isola D'Ischia, Italy - Casamicciola Terme