“Ideal seafood restaurant for me”
Review of Zelluso

Zelluso
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Los Angeles, California
“Ideal seafood restaurant for me”
Reviewed May 29, 2013

Being a seafood lover, I always try to find the place who offer simple and fresh dishes, but actually it is not easy. Just sautéed clams, fried calamari, fried mixed seafood or grilled sea bass. Visiting Lisbon, Sicily or even in this Ischia expecting to find such seafood restaurants but, I didn't find what I want, more touristic with low quality with bad service. Why it's so difficult? No more real fisherman's eatery?

This place is closest to my ideal. Skeptical at the beginning, but dishes were simple and very good quality. Sautéed clams and mussels, and fried mixed seafood, fresh and reasonable price.

Thank you, if I ever have a chance to go back to Ischia, definitely I will go there again.

• Visited May 2013
2 Thank Tulipane19

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Polish first
London, United Kingdom
“Good value for a pizza”
Reviewed June 5, 2012

Good pizzas good value cheap wine as a pizza restaurant should be.

Visited May 2012
California
“Fantastic - kept going back.”
Reviewed July 30, 2011

We ate three meals at this place. All were good quality and reasonably priced. The fish (bream) was exceedingly fresh and well cooked. The pastas, pizzas, and salad were great. We tried a restaurant on the water front for a quick dinner one night, but we were so disappointed with the service, we returned to Zelluso where we knew we would get value for money and good food.

• Visited July 2011