“Very relaxing”

Ranked #14 of 41 Hotels in Casamicciola Terme
Rome, Italy
“Very relaxing”
Reviewed September 17, 2013

We booked this after finding it on Tripadvisor & what a find. The island is basically only frequented by Italians = No huge price increase for tourists like Capri!
The staff were fantastic as only Andrea spoke English well but that didn't stop everyone communicating.
It is basically family run and to sit and enjoy real Italian food of an evening was a joy.
The thermal pool (just outside our room) was bliss, the treatments (included in the price) were great & I booked extra.
Views from terrace great.
Short walk to the front/beaches, town and public transport.
When we return to Italy we won't hesitate to book back here for more relaxation.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

UK
Reviewed June 12, 2012

I stayed at this hotel at my visit in Ischia may 2012. The receptionists are not that good in English; in fact one doesn’t speak English at all. But then you got Google.

I am vegetarian and had a special diet but they did everything to accommodate my need. The atmosphere in the hotel is very good. It is situated a little of the road in a quiet area with wonderful birdsong in the mornings. The hotel got several terraces, one with swimming pool. Because my stay was so early in the season the pool was closed. But I did enjoy some nice sunshine on the main terrace. They got good spa package offers and I personally find the situation good, with a very nice view and wonderful vegetation.

I had a room on the third floor with shared terrace. Although the standard is perhaps a little old fashioned in some of the rooms, these are clean and overall this is a good hotel. I would love to bring my husband.

One thing only.. Mosquitoes...look in the drawer for a burning stick to keep them away. I did that the day I left.. ..

• Stayed May 2012, traveled solo