We have just returned from five days at the Grifo Hotel and would love to still be there! The staff there treated us with the best of care and really made us feel at home. As it's out of the main town it has a lovely quiet feel and is perfect for relaxing. The pool has plenty of space to sunbathe and the spa downstairs was even nicer than we expected - well worth spending a few hours there and splashing out on a massage. We ate breakfast every morning in the hotel and had lunch there a few times as well - the food and service was always wonderful. The shuttle is a great service and we used it every evening - perfect to explore Ischia port. We took the public bus back to the hotel every evening and walked up from there which is a good option if you think you'll stay out later than the last hotel shuttle. All in all we couldn't recommend the Grifo Hotel enough.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located 1 kilometre from the centre the Ischia, near the port of Casamicciola Terme, Grifo Hotel features stunning panoramic views of the gulf of Naples, Tabor Mountain and Epomeo Mountain. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Odigeo, Agoda, HotelTravel.com and Travelocity so you can book your Grifo Hotel Charme & SPA reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grifo Hotel Casamicciola Terme
- Grifo Hotel Charme & SPA Isola D'Ischia, Italy - Casamicciola Terme