We stayed at Hotel Grifo for 5 nights at the beginning of July. The hotel was lovely, clean and picturesque! The pool was never too busy and there were a number of places to sunbathe. The hotel also had a roof top terrace which was lovely and quiet to sit out on with great views of Ischia. The staff at the hotel were very friendly and helpful, especially Emmanuella and Nicko. We'd recommend eating in the hotel too.. The food was lovely and really good value! It is also in a good location, not far from either of the ports, and a short walk to the nearest restaurants, shops and beach. Overall we would definitely recommend the hotel, and we hope we can return soon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located 1 kilometre from the centre the Ischia, near the port of Casamicciola Terme, Grifo Hotel features stunning panoramic views of the gulf of Naples, Tabor Mountain and Epomeo Mountain. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo, Travelocity, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Grifo Hotel Charme & SPA reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grifo Hotel Casamicciola Terme
- Grifo Hotel Charme & SPA Isola D'Ischia, Italy - Casamicciola Terme