It is nice hotel of friendly family. Green territory. a bit far from Forio. 10 minuts by walking. But it is not big problem. Public beach is not good. we prefer just a beach of Paseidon.
- in hotel from 10-00 to 18-00 air conditioner does not work very well. I think they do it special. It is not nice
- awful awful breakfast. Five days just cake and croissant it is hard.
Staff is very friendly. Mother always asks how was day and recomeds something to you ) If you stay here for dinner, i suppose they don't cook, just ordering something for your dinner.
In next hotel Providens always music and programm. This hotel is very quiet
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fully refurbished, the small and quiet Hotel Ideal is surrounded by an oasis of green and lies in Forio, one of the six towns of the island of Ischia. Its location makes it perfectly suitable for those who wish to spend a relaxing and comfortable stay thanks also to its nearness to the historical centre as well as the most beautiful beaches of Forio. A few steps from the wide free beach of “Cava dell’Isola” and a few hundred metres from the bay of Citara, boasting both its beach and the famous Poseidon Gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hotel Ideal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Ideal Isola D'Ischia/Forio, Italy