Sorriso Thermae Resort & Spa
$436
$422
Hotel Nettuno(Forio)(Great Value!)
$123
Hotel Lord Byron(Forio)(Great Value!)
$53
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
1,927 results
All reviewsthermal poolswalking distance to beachlower pricemain buildingischia islandbreakfast buffetjunior suiteoutdoor pooloasisposeidonseatreatmentbreathtakingjacuzzieuro
Reviewed August 9, 2011

We spend our holidays in Ischia in Sorriso Resort. The food was lovely, the service very customerized full of attention.
The Spa center was wonderful, we liked massages, sauna and inhalation.
The Hotel is situated near by Poseidon Spa garden, the biggest in the world!

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Harry I
Reviewed August 3, 2011

I stayed in Sorriso in the end of July 2011 together with the yoga team.

First of all I would like to note such a great hotel’s benefit as the territory landscape and location. They are simply beautiful and cozy, and entirely perfect to having a wonderful rest and leisure by the seaside with charming Mediterranean nature. The view of sunsets coming straight to the middle of the boundless sea is really on of the most beautiful views your can ever see. The surroundings are very green and nice. Probably some details miss a bit of care but it makes them more natural. As an example, there is a small private footpath from the hotel to the sea and the beach. It may look old and not very well-groomed but just adds a bit of feeling of adventure that you are really far from urbanity that you did intended to escape during your vacation.

Needless to say the location of the hotel is really unique as it’s situated in 200 m from the Poseidon springs – thermal park well-known as the sixth miracle of the world. Going to excursions offered to this area (Naples, Capri island, Ischia, San Angelo etc.) is quite comfortable as the hotel is on the main line not far from the port if to travel by an excursion or a regular bus (every 15 min).

The territory of the hotel including 2-3 swimming pools zones is charming and quite large. It is nice to walk up and down the tracks and stairs around all the facilities surrounded with lots of beautiful and funny trees and bushes.

As for the rooms, I changed the first room on the other day as it was in the main building not far from the bar and swimming pool with evening dancing music several times a week till 12.00 p.m. As we were having yoga exercises in early morning, I preferred to choose a very quiet good room and moved there.
Safe boxes are not in each room, this is a disadvantage, but you can use the ones on the reception. The safe boxes in the rooms are for pay.
I saw around 10 other double and single rooms, where the yoga team members stayed. Comfortable stuff, some ones are larger, some - smaller but enough space and the furniture for all the things. Yes, some of them don’t look like on the hotel site photo gallery, but you in your daily life also don’t look all the time like on your wedding photos, do you? I just accept that the main advantage of the hotel is not urban benefit – high-tech furniture, golden bathrooms – but a unique combination of excellent location distanced from crowded streets in Forio, good living conditions and amenities, large & nice green territory, fantastic surrounding nature.

The Sorriso Termae & Resort team provided marvelous hospitality and excellent services towards me.
I would like to express my special thanks to the reception team, making very welcoming and warm atmosphere combined with taking care of my questions and inquires, that helped me a lot in my first time on Ischia and did let me have a really pleasant and relaxing stay.
I would note with pleasure that the positive and sincere attitude of the hotel restaurant team was an additional benefit to the faultless meal and drinks quality.
I really enjoyed my stay in Sorriso Termae & Resort. Thank you very much and have a good season.
With best regards,
Natalia

Stayed: July 2011, traveled with friends
3  Thank Nataliann
Reviewed June 5, 2011

As often in the South of Italy the location is very nice and the people is simply as they are, without any professionalism mask during the working hours. Some are really nice and some other (the two person at the pool bar for example) are really rude.
The place is nice, the pools are ok, the room are very, very small with a nice view (but all the rooms are different one each other, some people were located outside the hotel!).
The restaurant is substandard.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed March 2, 2011

I planned my trip at the very last moment so I had no time to read the reviews here (fortunately...coz some of them are not appropriate). But I found the hotel really amazing! Great position, nice rooms (my room was sea view with beautiful terrace) great food, nice and really friendly staff of the hotel and of the Spa also. The weather wasn´t that good but the swimming pools with warm water were perfect even when the sky was cloudy. I made some Spa treatment as well...and they were so relaxing. I felt like in a big family there and I will definately return in this hotel again. Thanks to all the staff for make my holidays unforgettable.

• Stayed: February 2011
1  Thank Gabriela M
Reviewed August 22, 2010

I've spent seven wonderful days at the Hotel Sorriso Thermae Resort.
Hotel's staff pleasantly impressed me with his attentiveness and helpfulness.
The room of type "Classic" proved to be very good, bath accessories in the room were changed daily and room was cleaned very well.
Breakfast at the hotel were distinguished by great diversity of delicious baking. Dinners were elegant, very tasty and filling. Tables were always served very well.
Four times a week at the hotel at the main pool were musical evenings with a live performance. Music was chosen very well, but a dance floor was small.
To the thermal springs "Gardens of Poseidon" 5 minute walk along the beautiful staircase.
From the main terrace of the hotel opens amazing views of the coast and "Gardens of Poseidon'.
Common impression of the hotel is very positive.
I would like to return to Sorriso Thermae Resort next year.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple