My wife and I were incredibly lucky to find this Hotel in Ischia.
Although we are Italian, we have been living for years in London... and was our first time in Ischia, due to a Wedding!....
We have been traveling quite a lot in the last 6 years (since 2008 with a baby)... and I must say, this family-run Hotel has everything you need to feel like at home.
We felt welcomed and well looked after from the management...
I definitely recommend this place to both Italians (who want to enjoy the beauties of South Italy with all comforts they are used to) and to English/Worldwide travelers (who want to feel the real Italian touch in Food and People, like seen in the movies, with great atmospheres, surrounded by genuine and warm people)
You will not regret it!
1) Rooms are clean and well kept, with lovely balcony and "traffic-proof" windows (double glazed)... aircon and TV.
2) Location is 20mt from the main "piazza" of Forio, where you can enjoy nice strolls, shopping, icecreams, great relax sipping your coffees in one of the dozens of coffee shops... and of course, great food all round.
3) Breakfast was idyllic with HOME MADE CAKES, by Marianna (the Manager/Owner) and spot on coffees...
4) Staff: besides Marianna (a sparkling women who helped us with so many tips during our stay), the 2 daughters were very helpful to address us for the right restaurants, sightseeing and nice things to do!
A huge BRAVO to all the Villa Verde in Forio (ISCHIA) for the great job.
We will definitely be back soon!
Marco + Lisa + Sadia from London
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Hotel Villa Verde reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Verde Hotel Forio
- Hotel Villa Verde Isola D'Ischia/Forio, Italy