“so and so....”

Giardini Poseidon Terme
Ranked #1 of 1 Spas & Wellness in Forio
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: The Poseidon Thermal Gardens, unique in the world, are situated on the island of Ischia (in the Gulf of Naples) in the beautiful bay of Citara, and know in ancient roman times for their hot waters. A complex of 20 pools with different temperature from 28 to 40 degrees and filled with hot underground thermal water. The hot springs are of volcanic origin and are particularly indicated for orthopedic ailments and breathing problems. They have also a regenerating effect on the skin against stress and aging. In the medical and beauty Center there is a team of professional that take care of your needs using advance medical and beauty treatments. Poseidon sits in an ecological environment where relax and rest are in synergy with the sea, the sun and the thermal waters. The park is open from Easter to October 31st.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Food available for purchase, Lockers / storage
Reviewed September 23, 2012

too much people, not well organized, not very friendly support., the sea and the beach should be more clean and preserved.
the restaurant is quiet ok.
negombo is better.

Reviewed September 14, 2012

Feeling completely revitalised from our trip to Poseidon! Range of different temperature pools to follow a circuit of and best steam room we've ever been in. Good trip to do if weather is overcast and bus is easy to get there by. Recommend bringing own swim hat, or shower cap from hotel room, and if you want towels or robes you need to pay for them at entrance which we missed. Lunch pricey but worth it. Highly recommend a visit when staying on ischia.

Reviewed September 8, 2012

the pool and the beaches WOW. it's a huge Spa, and the service is amazing. the money you pay are an investment :)

Reviewed September 6, 2012

While the grounds of Poseidon Gardens are beautiful, I found myself searching for the next pool, which was inevitably crowded and boring. I only spent money on the required head cap, so I can't say whether other items were expensive or not. The lounge chairs were always occupied and it wasn't pleasant having people all around chatting. I guess that's the price one pays for going to such a well-known place in July. I also treated myself to a massage, which was not cheap and not especially good. I was somewhat disappointed but loved Ischia just the same.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

I have a two sided review. When we came in we felt we had fallen in a tourist trap. The entrance is too expensive, the food is too expensive, the lockers sollow a Euro every time you open them, you have to buy a swimming cap for 5 Euro each. However, I must say with the time things got better. It is a very relaxing experience to try the different pools at different temperatures. The natural sauna is a great experience. It is all very clean and the gaderns are beautiful. The beach is also beautiful.