If you are looking for an authentic Italian island experience, this is the place for you. I heard of Poggio from some friends that stay there every year. The hotel is run by a family that makes you feel like part of their family. The complimentary breakfast is generous and delicious. The owners will shuttle you to and from their other hotel which has access to the sea via a beautiful lounge deck. The restaurant at the hotel is amazing. If you wanted to you could eat there every night and never be disappointed. In fact many guests do eat there every night. Forio is a gorgeous town worth visiting. This place is the perfect place to stay with amazing views and beautiful landscape. I had a great time with my friends and really relaxed and the Poggio played a part in our experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Poggio del Sole provides everything you might need to make your vacation perfect. All rooms feature a private bathroom with hairdryer, satellite TV, personal safe, mini-refrigerator, air conditioning, heating, and internet wi-fi connection. Also available are fully serviced two bedroom apartments with small kitchenettes for 4-6 people. Each room boasts either a balcony or terrace with unobstructed views of the Mediterranean sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, HostelWorld, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Hotel.de so you can book your Poggio del Sole reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Poggio Del Sole Forio
- Poggio Del Sole Hotel Forio
- Poggio Del Sole Isola D'Ischia/Forio, Italy