This place is a word -- Wonderful. Beautiful views of the mountains as well as the clear blue waters. The unique charm of this place is the that it is family run and they embrace you as one of their own. The restaurant was amazing, food was finger licking good and melt in your mouth. Guiseppe and his family took care of me and my mate so well and nothing was too much to ask. I can't say enough about this place and I cannot wait to go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Poggio del Sole provides everything you might need to make your vacation perfect. All rooms feature a private bathroom with hairdryer, satellite TV, personal safe, mini-refrigerator, air conditioning, heating, and internet wi-fi connection. Also available are fully serviced two bedroom apartments with small kitchenettes for 4-6 people. Each room boasts either a balcony or terrace with unobstructed views of the Mediterranean sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, HostelWorld, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and TripOnline SA so you can book your Poggio del Sole reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Poggio Del Sole Forio
- Poggio Del Sole Hotel Forio
- Poggio Del Sole Isola D'Ischia/Forio, Italy