We really loved this hotel. The Collela family, specially Lorenzo, made everything they could to make our stay a pleasure. We were very touched by their hospitality. The food at the restaurant is the best in the island. Everything we tasted was great. I got the impression many products are self-grown. Although the hotel is a bit far up in the mountains, it offers an excellent view and a quiet place to relax surrounded by nature. When ever possible we were offered us a ride down to the beach or the thermal baths. It is really a great place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Poggio del Sole provides everything you might need to make your vacation perfect. All rooms feature a private bathroom with hairdryer, satellite TV, personal safe, mini-refrigerator, air conditioning, heating, and internet wi-fi connection. Also available are fully serviced two bedroom apartments with small kitchenettes for 4-6 people. Each room boasts either a balcony or terrace with unobstructed views of the Mediterranean sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, HostelWorld, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Agoda and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Poggio del Sole reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Poggio Del Sole Forio
- Poggio Del Sole Hotel Forio
- Poggio Del Sole Isola D'Ischia/Forio, Italy