We found this wonderful hotel in time for our 10th anniversary. It was an excellent choice, very clean, wonderful indoor and outdoor spaces. The views were beautiful, thankfully the restaurant was close by so we could stay on our balcony until well after sun set to enjoy the views. I was nervous about my lack of Italian, but this family run business has taken care of that too, with many of them speaking English as well. They know the island inside and out and go out of their way to help you find what you are looking for. I can't say enough about how much we enjoyed our time there, and it is definatly where we will be staying when we can get away again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Poggio del Sole provides everything you might need to make your vacation perfect. All rooms feature a private bathroom with hairdryer, satellite TV, personal safe, mini-refrigerator, air conditioning, heating, and internet wi-fi connection. Also available are fully serviced two bedroom apartments with small kitchenettes for 4-6 people. Each room boasts either a balcony or terrace with unobstructed views of the Mediterranean sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, HostelWorld, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and Cancelon so you can book your Poggio del Sole reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Poggio Del Sole Forio
- Poggio Del Sole Hotel Forio
- Poggio Del Sole Isola D'Ischia/Forio, Italy