“We never tried a better pizza”
Review of Il Galeone

Il Galeone
Ranked #49 of 116 Restaurants in Forio
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed October 24, 2017

Ok, I’ll try to make it as short and efficient as possible. Pizza in il Galeone is BY FAR BETTER than all the other ones we tried both in Naples and Ischia or elsewhere. Once we tried it we would come back every day and order the same kind of pizza and a quarter of wine; I’m not sure about its proper name but it’s got something to do with home or house, like pizza a la casa or pizza caseira or something like that. The crust is perfect, the tomatoes they use are super tasty and the amount of the topping is unbelievable. 6 out of 5!

As a bonus you get the best view on Citara beach, very affordable prices and a nice and smiling waitress who speaks English. Thank you guys for contributing so much to our great time on Ischia!

1  Thank YakovTriko

Reviewed October 8, 2017 via mobile

Great place to eat and enjoy the beautiful sunset very friendly staff and very family oriented worth a visit

Reviewed June 4, 2017 via mobile

We have been in Ischia for 1 week, and we loved the beautiful Island! It is non pretentious, honest, friendly,great value and stunning on the eye. I would say Il Galeone for me summed up our experience of the island the best. Beautiful views, great service, an honest, family feel, simple food cooked very well, and inexpensive. We look forward to coming back to the island already and most definitely Il Galeone!

Reviewed August 11, 2016

Exquisite family restaurant on the ocean. Everything was super fresh, gourmet quality. Genuine sense of caring, warmth and hospitality plus extensive wine knowledge. I was alone, quietly celebrating my birthday & they made me feel so welcome and comfortable: one of the best meals of my life! Added bonus, the view during the day and sunset is spectacular (no extra charge). TOURIST TIP: same bus stop as Poseidon's Garden or 1 town away from Sorgeto hotsprings in Panza.

Grazie per la tua ospitalità, Maria Rosa, Elena, Michela and family. You made my day extra~extra special. Wishing you all the best !!♡

Reviewed July 21, 2016 via mobile

You find here: wonderful beach, food and people! If you want to spend your vacation in the most beautiful, friendly and lovely place, you are welcome to Il Galeone.
Thanks a lot to Michela, Simone, Elena, Antonio, Maria, Giulia, Luca, Francesco and everybody who makes our vacations so wonderful!!!
Viktoria and Anna. St.-Petersburg, Russia.