Paradise Beach Hostel
Official Site
Hotel Nettuno(Forio)(Great Value!)
$124
Hotels.com
Family Spa Hotel Le Canne(Forio)(Great Value!)
$85
$384
Hotelpower.com
$171
TripAdvisor
All reviewshot springsother guestsfriendly dogshighly recommend staying heredeep cleaningindustrial kitchenwatch the sunsetenjoyed my staytwo nightsgorgeous placebus stopa great staywonderful viewnice poolthermal poolsseanbeaches
Reviewed May 16, 2013

Clean, gorgeous, thermal pool, free breakfast, amazing staff (who personally will take you out on tours around the island). Its more of a resort while still being as affordable as a hostel! I will most definitely come back and I am so glad I found this hidden paradise!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 29, 2013

The hostel and the service was excellent, friendly owner/manager Shaun, cheap rates, and a great location. I was met upon arrival to Ischia at the port and shown the way to the hostel. Complimentary breakfast ensued, paired with some great conversation with the manager, he showed me the nicer spots on the island and answered any questions I had in good detail. Overall excellent experience and I would definitely recommend this hostel. If you are heading to Ischia this is the place to stay.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed April 25, 2013

I stayed there for three nights, and they where great! The island has a lot of things to see and do.. I'm glad that we decided to go there because it was definitly worth it!
The people of the hostel where great to us and recommended some spectacular activities
Would definitly go back and stay at the same place

• Stayed: April 2013
Reviewed April 17, 2013 via mobile

Not your normal hostel (actually a little odd) but the best in Italy. The owner Shawn was really cool to talk to and helped us do many anazing things. We'd go back just to see him but the island is beautiful and we hope he manages to break through ib the funny little island culture. He will be great for the lical businesses and his histel is action packed (and relaxing) from waking to sleeping.

• Stayed: April 2013
Reviewed August 29, 2012

The hostel is really fantastic.. And Ischia is wonderfull!!! I had a great time there and I met a lot of people from different countries at the Paradise hostel.
Shaun is really very helpful and sometimes he came with us to show us the most beatiful places on the island. It was really nice!
I suggest everybody to go there for some days.. You'll really enjoy yourself!!!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo