“Horse riding up the mountain for incredible views”
Review of Epomeo

Epomeo
Ranked #39 of 101 Restaurants in Forio
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Horse riding up the mountain for incredible views”
Reviewed August 10, 2014

Daughter and I took horses up Mt Epeomo for a easy trek to the top rewarded with incredible views. Decent little restaurant at the top - great way to spend a few hours.

Visited August 2014
1 Thank Jam100

• Polish first
“Delicious and big serves”
Reviewed July 12, 2014

Nice outlook into piazza
Really good size serves better thank others on ischia
Delicious veal Marsala and scallopini

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank nangabrook
Oslo, Norway
“The Best”
Reviewed July 8, 2014 via mobile

I see experience vary from bottom to top. I think top!! Best we had on ischia. Lady has not one welcoming bone in her body and should do something else than waitressing. But the guy was interested and talking, smiling and giving suggestions. Service 60% of the experience in my mind. Food was straight forward, uncomplicated and very nice. They made 3 things not even on the menu upon request. He took the order with pleasure. Situated on a piazza/square along main shopping street with no cars allowed. Bustling and very italian w nice architecture all around. We loved our penne al burro, pasta bolognese, steak and garlic bread and ham/melon starter. Lasagna was good but more on the boring side

Peaks Island, Maine
“Never again”
Reviewed May 9, 2014

Pulled I to eating at Epomeo as it looks attractive from the outside with pink linen table clothes and others eating there at a late lunch time.......the staff I will,day was attentive and no negative comments for that.....the food however was beyond subpar.....I ordered grilled assorted mare.....after asking the waiter when I looked at the menu if this was was I was getting.....then true looked wonderful as a plate of grilled shrimp and calamari......what I got was one shrimp, one calamari, a small piece of Spada and a small whole fish that was primarily bones......and this was I believe the most expensive thing on the menu......I would never return.

• Visited May 2014
London, United Kingdom
“Fantastic staff and food”
Reviewed April 27, 2014

Very nice people and good food. Me and my mum loved this small restaurant plus when I said I'm allergy to dairy products they really helped me and cooked something delicious.

Visited April 2014