“Great food and great service!”
Review of Il Ritrovo

Il Ritrovo
Ranked #19 of 104 Restaurants in Forio
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Romford, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food and great service!”
Reviewed June 1, 2014

We ate at this restaurant three times and were never disappointed. I strongly recommend the spit roasted chicken, it is to die for, so delicious. Also pizza was great and do try pear and ricotta cake is so good. Big porsions, great tasting food, great prices. I would go back to Ischia just to eat in that restaurant!

• Visited May 2014

• Czech first
Rome, Italy
“The food I came to Italy for!!!”
Reviewed May 25, 2014

Traveling through Italy, you often end up in expensive restaurants with bad service. Even worse, you think you can cook Italian better than most of these places. You wonder what the fuss is all about; the great Italian cooking fuss.

I did, and then I discovered Sigora Anna and her family at Il Ritrovo. The pizza is the best I've had and the chicken is succulent and tasty. And their desserts are wonderful.

You won't find many foreigners in this little restaurant, and they don't speak English, but they're friendly and helpful and you feel safe with what they recommend.

A really GOOD Italian restaurant.

• Visited May 2014
London, United Kingdom
“Nice location but poor service”
Reviewed August 22, 2013

We were recommended this restaurant by a local but were sadly disappointed by the evening. The service was pretty bad from start to finish- we were ignored for ages before we were seated and plates were removed before we finished our food! The main problem was the fact that the food was very salty and menu unclear. I ordered tortellini with mushroom and cream and when it arrived there was also ham. I'm vegetarian so this omission was a real issue and the waitress just didn't care!

The setting is lovely and feels like a lot of locals go there but a lot of improvements need to be made before this can be considered a good restaurant.

Visited August 2013