“Very tasty”

Ranked #21 of 108 Restaurants in Forio
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 29, 2014

The waiter helped us and was very very attentive. We were on a budget and had to splurge a little here but the good was gorgeous. It's a bit of a walk up the road but it was like going into an old island world which we don't now see in my country

Reviewed August 28, 2013

make a reservation for the scenic view because they only have 3-4 tables on the balcony, otherwise you will sit inside which is quite annoying in the warm summer nights. there was only one waiter who spoke english whom they sent every time we wanted to make food orders which is pretty annoying because they DO NOT HAVE MENUS :)
we preferred bella vista and montecorvo restaurants..

Reviewed August 11, 2013

My husband and I, along with my parents, just came back from a stay on Ischia. I chose this restaurant because it was one of the restaurants recommended by our hotel, Mezzatorre Resort and Spa, and, boy, am I glad I picked this one.
Only about 10 minutes from our hotel up a windy hillside we arrived at this little oasis set in the hill overlooking Forio and the water. We got to the restaurant by 8 or so to see the sunset and it was well worth going early. We sat outside on the balcony which was perfect as there was a little breeze. The decor inside is very cool but definitely a bit warm.
We let the owner choose our food. It was INCREDIBLE!! Each dish better than the last. And the desserts were outrageous!
When we got the bill my husband thought they made a mistake. It was beyond reasonable!
I almost didn't want to review this restaurant so as to keep it a secret but it deserves praise!

2  Thank joanne h
Reviewed August 6, 2013

The small, family-run restaurant in the mountains. Scenic view, very comfortable interior and pleasant service. Involtini di melanzane are very delicious!

Reviewed October 14, 2012

Da Peppina e Renato visit is a must. The location and the structure of the restaurant are amazing. The food produced and cooked by the owners is truly excellent. When you visit, keep some room for the cheesecake as is the best I ever tetsted.If you want great food, service and truly sample Ischia flavours, go and visit Renato e Peppina, you want be disapointed. The road going uo to the resaurant are narrow, do take a taxi, do not attempt to drive yourself.