“Calling All Foodies”

Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Courthouse Street
Transit: Trolley transport from NewTown to and from Merchant Square at 15 minute interval.
Description: artcafe26, the place that’s different. Inventive, fresh, tasty, mostly organic produce. Molecular cuisine incorporated in dinner menu and daily dessert menus. Seasonal menu throughout the year.
Reviewed November 20, 2013

ArtCafe26 is simply not to be missed while you are in Williamsburg, or make it a destination. My husband and I have eaten there around 7 times and it is simply one of the best meals we've ever experienced. The food, atmosphere, and care taken to ensure your meal is the perfect experience cannot be beat!

Reviewed November 11, 2013

This was likely the highest priced dinner I’ve ever had. My wife and I had the four course dinner. She had the Pig and I had the fish. Everything was excellent but definitely unusual. I think it’s over the top when someone must explain each item on the menu and again when each item is served. It was an experience like no other, but not sure I’d very do that again. $160+ for two people (which only included one glass of wine) is a bit much in my opinion.

Reviewed November 6, 2013

There are wonderful meals to be had at artcafe 26 and we have enjoyed them. Thursday night light meals are not counted in this list, however. Very average, very expensive considering the menu. We didn't help matters by ordering wine. If you go, pick another night and you'll probably have a great meal

artcafe26, Owner at artcafe26, responded to this reviewResponded November 14, 2013

Hi Belluno_10,

Thank you for your review and thank you very much for dining with us at artcafe26. You are correct, the Thursday Light Night Out menu is a different menu - more so an expansion of our lunch menu. We appreciate your feedback and your patronage. We hope you will come back and see us again for dinner on another evening. Thanks again!

Best,
artcafe26

Reviewed October 27, 2013

Discovered the restaurant on Open Table and it did not disappoint. In a city where history permeates most buildings and businesses, artcafe26 is unique because it is very modern and minimalistic. The menu is limited because they only have the ingredients needed for that day and the menu changes daily. We reviewed the menu for the next couple of days and it had several interesting choices. If you are in Williamsburg for several days we recommend you call ahead to see which night has the best choices for you and your guests. Great service and beautiful presentation.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

When we were walking around we were looking for a quick little snack place. This was a perfect place for that.....easy, not expensive and fun.