Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM

from $124.61
from $147.60
from $169.38
More Info
All reviews guide knowledge marco plants case expectations
Selected filters
Reviewed April 21, 2019

I recently went to Positano and hiked the Setiero Degli Dei. I had done it before without a guide and my experience with Saveria was so much better! She was able to take me to the best locations to see thing that I would never have found on my own. Not only that but her knowledge of the area and it's history was in-depth and so interesting, I enjoyed that a lot. She was patient, funny and kind. She even brought us some traditional snacks to try!
I would suggest going with a guide. Saveria was truly wonderful. I will go with her again and highly recommend her.

Date of experience: April 2019
2  Thank JennyonHighway681
Reviewed April 3, 2019 via mobile

We have just spent the last two days walking with Marco, our guide. On the walk from Ravello to Maiori we passed many lemon groves, went through quiet villages, and Marco identified local plants. It was a great way to see the towns going east from Amalfi. Today we walked along the Valley of the Mills to Amalfi, including the Riserva Integrale, a magical ancient valley. We’ve had a great time, and Marco has been the best guide. He is very knowledgeable, patient, and an all round lovely guy.

Date of experience: April 2019
Reviewed October 15, 2018

Enrico Anzano, our guide, was fantastic and ensured that all 11 of us walking this magnificent track had an amazing time. The highlight was to have lunch in one of the Shepherd Huts that dot the limestone cliffs. We sat his table and sampled two types of goat's cheese, bruschetta and wine. The decent into Positano was very steep and quite challenging. But to take the whole walk slowly meant more enjoyment. Views were spectacular all the way. Very rewarding to be able to cool our feet in the Mediterranean Sea with a Gelato in hand. Thank you Enrico for enriching our lives with your knowledge and passion!

Date of experience: September 2018
5  Thank Rosie J
Reviewed September 2, 2018

There were 14 folks in our travel group & many of us had read reviews on the Path of the Gods. Every one of us were under the impression this would be an "easy" hike with spectacular views. The views are spectacular, but the hike is anything but easy. This hike requires a lot of climbing up & down HUGE rocks, there are very few hand rails, very little water availability & no facilities. We were told the part of the hike we were going on would take 1 hr 45 mins; however, it took us over 4 hours because we were not prepared for the level of difficulty. If you have any physical ailments (i.e. bad feet, ankles, knees, fear of heights, etc), this is not the adventure for you. The entire time I was on the path, I kept thinking of a very good friend of mine who is an Ironman Triathlete....he would love it.

If you do decide this is something you want to do, you will have the most AWESOME views of the Amalfi Coast from thousands of feet above. Just when you think the scenery can't get more spectacular, just take 3 steps & look again. After it's all said & done, it was an amazing experience & I'm glad I did it, but I'm not sure I'd do it again.

Date of experience: August 2018
13  Thank Mary Jane S
micins87, Manager at Cartotrekking, responded to this reviewResponded January 16, 2019

WE are so sorry about your words and esperience.. BUT:
The organization (trasports etc are NOT included and are NOT part of Our service, work or stuff)
Kind regards

Reviewed June 4, 2018

This is a great hike however please don’t do it with this company. The instructions to get to the starting point were terrible and I was unable to find the bus I needed. I ended up having to take public transport and arrived 3 hours late. Very poor!

Date of experience: May 2018