“The perfect place for a celebration!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
London
“The perfect place for a celebration!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2013

Everytime I visit Agerola (twice a year!!) I always take a visit to Thanks Mama Club, the atmosphere and scenery is breathtaking. My holidays wouldn't be the same without a glass of prosecco in the stunning courtyard.

I love it so much I have decided to fly my entire family to Agerola from London to spend my 21st birthday dinner there in September!! Edoardo is a fantastic host, I am so grateful for all his help in preparing my birthday celebration - I would highly recommend Thanks mama to anyone!

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank ASR09

Reading, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“This is a true gem of a place!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2013

A beautiful courtyard greets you upon entering through an arch to this fabolous restaurant. We were met by a friendly member of staff who then showed us the old kitchen of the former house. It was like visiting a museum and full of character.
Afetr being seated we allowed the staff to suggest a mixture of different dishes to share amongst the 9 of us. We weren't disappointed! The pasta to start was delicious mixture of anti-pasta starters was amazing and the meat dishes which followed this coule not be finished as there was so much of it.
None of us could manage a dessert, but we were treated with chocolate treats after our meal none-the-less!
The food is truly gorgeous and the decor simple. The staff were attentive, bbut not so much that you were continually disturbed.
The TV was on when we arrived, but after asking for it to be switched off it was far more pleasent. The music was lovely, low key and remained in the background.
A thoroughly lovely meal and evening was had here and I would recommend seeking this little treasure out!
You can also eat outside in the courtyard if you desire and it certainly is pretty!
at 30 Euros per head for all the lovely food, wine and prosecco, it was fantastic value.

London, England, United Kingdom
“Great night”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2013

Stumbled across this restaurant whilst looking for a place for dinner on a free night on an Exodus walking tour. The staff were amazing, their English was limited and our Italian non existent, but this didn't stop us communicating. The waiter took over and ordered food for all of us to share. This was the perfect solution. Great atmosphere and we also received a tour of the old kitchen and wine cellar. This really made our night. The good was fresh, authentic and well presented. Overall fantastic find. The price was very reasonable. No complaints from our group. Enjoy!!

2 Thank Laura H
Chester, United Kingdom
“What a find!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2013

We were on an Exodus walking holiday, and on our free day we were looking for some where else to eat rather than the hotel. Two of our party found this restaurant and booked nine of us in.

We were NOT disappointed.

The staff were lovely. A little bit of English was spoken (no Italian on our part) but we could make ourselves understood.
The food was excellent, very good quality and freshly cooked. The service was also excellent.
The meal was reasonably priced as was the wine and very good Prosecco.
If you are lucky you might get a tour of the old kitchen and wine cellar - very interesting.

If you are in the area, give it a go, I am sure you will not be disappointed.

Highly recommended