“Grazie, Enzo and family”

Ristorante Leonardo's
Ranked #5 of 37 Restaurants in Agerola
Cuisines: European, Italian, Pizza
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed July 10, 2014

We stumbled upon Leonardo's during an hour when many other restaurants were closed. Thanks to the kindness of Enzo, they did not turn us down and served us a wonderful lunch. Because of their hospitality, we ended staying 2 nights at their hotel. Dinner was very good, of course! By the way, if you have a Gluten Free diet, Enzo will accommodate your needs from pasta to making sure their sauces are GF based. We highly recommend Leonardo's!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,050)

Reviewed May 20, 2014

Leonardo's is a great restaurant,with excellent food and wines or other drinks.
We were there many times in 3 years while spending our holidays in Costiera Amalfitana and I hope we can go again.
The place is very elegant and the staff is kindly.
Enzo,the owner, is a great person,gladly and makes you feel welcome.
Gentile Enzo,saluti da il gruppo ha chiesto di grappa!!!

1  Thank beautifulitaly
Reviewed April 28, 2014

Leonardo's is a fine restaurant, and the pizza is cheap! 3 pizza's and red wine for under 30 euros.
I haven't tried their main courses, so can't say anything about that.
Their local wine is alright, but I've tasted better in Italy, it's cheap though.
The waiter asked us to make reviews on tripadvisor. That feelt cheasy, a restaurant shouldn't have to ask for something like that. This also contributes to the score of the restaurant.

Reviewed January 21, 2014

We went to Leonardo's twice during our week staying in Agerola - the pizza was the best we had during the week. We returned for a more formal dinner and had a great homemade pasta dish, huge portion for a first course, and a lovely whole fish, artfully presented. The house wine is only 4 Euro a bottle and is very good.

1  Thank BostonElsie
Reviewed December 27, 2013

Having just finished another great meal here I feel compelled to write a review. I've eaten at Leonardo's several times as my wife and I are regular visitors to the Amalfi coast. We stumbled across San Lazzaro by chance when looking for camping grounds, and found Beata Solitudino camping - a great spot if ever there was one, but that's another story. Leonardo's is among the best food on the coast (we've eaten in 50+ restaurants here I'd say), but when you factor in the price it beats every other place. It's nice to be able to eat well without stressing about the bill at the end. Likewise with the red wine. There are few restaurants I can say that about on the amalfi coast. My second pick is Jerrys in Pogerola (above Amalfi), but top spot for great food at great value goes to Leonardo's.