Nido Verde
$75
  • Breakfast included
$82
Hotels.com
Hotel Alfonso a Mare(Praiano)(Great Value!)
$176
Hotel Gentile(Agerola)
No availability for your dates from our partners
Hotelpower.com
TripAdvisor
All reviewspastry chefthe buspath of the godsamalfi coastcakesthe ownerdelicious breakfasthis wifeshort breakpositive reviewslocal informationbeautiful sceneryfresh eggsevery morninghiking trailgreat hospitalityclean rooms
Reviewed October 2, 2012

We, close girlfriends & I, 6 in total have just returned from a delightful, restful short break at the charming Nidoe Verde on the Amalfi Coast. I have to say we were treated with the utmost courtesy & felt as though we were welcomed into the family, which is very rare these days. Roberto & his father Gerardo were so warm, kind, friendly & helpful, the place is the perfect venue for those who wish to enjoy & embrace a wonderful genuine Italian experience!
I will be returning as will my other travelling companions.

Room Tip: All rooms are perfect.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank Jeanette E
Reviewed September 30, 2012

This was the perfect choice for a trip to the Almafi coast! Roberto and Gerardo were both so sweet. The breakfasts were wonderful. Roberto was so helpful, giving us perfect recommendations. I usually do so much research for a trip - there was no need for this trip. His guidance was right on. There was easy access to/from the coast via bus. And while there are no views from the hotel, there are views from the town. I will definitely stay here again and this will always be my choice for the Almafi coast. Be sure to hike the Sentiero Degli Dell from here, but those 1700 steps down to Positano from Nocelle are killers. If I do it again, I'll hike back to the hotel and visit Positano another day, via bus and ferry, or take the bus from Nocelle to Positano. Also I think there's a longer hiking option to get to Positano, avoiding the steps. Thank you Roberto and Gerardo! You made my birthday wonderful!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Sheri U
Reviewed September 18, 2012

This review is long overdue but life has been busy after getting back from Italy. We stayed at Nidoe Verde after being in Italy for 3 weeks and no where did we find such friendliness, warmth and quality of service. Roberto was incredible as a host in every way. His knowledge about the area ensures that no moment of your time along the Amalfi coast is misspent. His father, Gerardo, prepared a delicious breakfast sourced from his own garden and local farms.His fresh pastries are just out if this world. Speak to anyone in the area of this BnB and Roberto and they will only have good things to say.

What made our time here even more special was the fact that Roberto helped me plan and set up a romantic engagement. I knew that this was the right the place but Roberto ensured everything went off without a hitch helping me setup a private boat trip and restaurant reservations. Staying here will be forever etched in our memories and we hope to return whenever we can. A stay at Nido Verde is truly something special. Thank you Roberto!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Sean R
Reviewed August 11, 2012

We had an unexpectedly wonderful stay in Nido Verde. Gerardo, Roberto, Caterina, Alessandro and the lovely Inga treated us like family and went far beyond expectations to make sure we had a pleasant stay. I would rate this hotel 10/10 and highly recommend this to anyone looking for a place that is truly Italian spirited and far from the tourist crowd.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank V D
Reviewed August 6, 2012

Myself and two friends recently stayed at Nido Verde for one night. It was a wonderful stay. The team were very helpful in sharing information about Agerola and the Amalfi Coast and the breakfast was divine. One of us actually a helped in the kitchen with preparing the breakfast treats. All three of us plan to return and will bring others. Thank you Nido Verde for your gracious hospitality!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends