Aspect Hotel Parkwest
$85
$66
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of $98/night.

$76
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $100/night.

$130
$95
  • Pool
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $108/night.

$105
$85
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $108/night.

$120
$113
Orbitz.com
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $129/night.

Ibis Dublin(Clondalkin)
$100
Ashemere Lodge(Clondalkin)
$75
$106
Sheldon Park Hotel(Dublin)(Great Value!)
$130
Glashaus Hotel(Tallaght)
$80
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $103/night.

1,042 results
All reviewsbusiness parktrain stationcity centreaston quayreservations managerfree wifiroom was clean and comfortablepublic transporthotel is situateddouble roomlovely hotelgood nights sleepbooked this hotelbudget hotelvisiting dublindublin airportstayed here for one night
Reviewed September 27, 2013

Would give it a 5 for value if it included breakfast in their rates. Personnel was extremely friendly and helpful. Good transportation between hotel and downtown. Will go back if the opportunity arises.

• Stayed: September 2013
3  Thank baspascual
AndreaWallace, Operations Manager at Aspect Hotel Parkwest, responded to this reviewResponded October 14, 2013

Dear Baspascual

Thank you so much for taking the time to place your comments on trip advisor following your stay with us. I was absolutely thrilled as were all of the staff here to have received such a positive review and I do appreciate you taking the time to do this. I do hope that we will have the opportunity to welcome you back to our hospitality in the not too distant future.

Aziz Joudar

Operations Manager

Reviewed September 26, 2013

Ive stayed in this hotel for a few months now and i can only say what a friendly bunch of people who would do anything for u with a smile. In particular two men Brendan and Danny who serve at the restaurant and bar and ate usually run off there feet but always still made me laugh every night i was at the bar or restaurant. Its this two men made my stay a pleasurable and enjoyable stay. I wish to thank this men and look forward to stay there again

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank Minty8679
AndreaWallace, Operations manager at Aspect Hotel Parkwest, responded to this reviewResponded October 14, 2013

Dear Minty 8679

Aziz Joudar

Operations Manager

Reviewed September 24, 2013

Spent the night at the Aspect Hotel Sunday gone. It was an experience. We had a late check inn 9pm, & I requested food. A sandwich or something light at the desk. I was directed to the restaurant staff,who were still serving hot food at the time, & the attitude indicated that this was a problem. I was in turn redirected to the barman, who was, apparently, the restaurant manager. I made my case to him, stating that I`d had a 2 1/2 hour drive behind me & there wasn`t a problem as far as he was concerned. But still I could feel the underlying attitude among the waiting staff. The sandwich arrived & was much appreciated, but the tea was a while coming. I then tried to order a pint & a G&T from the bar. Despite the fact that I was second in line at same, I waited 15 patiently for 15 mins to do so. The female behind the bar was of eastern European extraction, & obviously had difficulties with her job. As she tried to serve the lady before me, there were a couple of phone calls to & from the kitchen. I observed this bar person slam the phone down in anger on a few occasions in response to the kitchen staff, it was clear to me what was going on. The room was adequate, bed & pillows comfortable. But the bathroom was a wheelchair access type, not my favourite type. The following morning we went to breakfast at 0920. Breakfast finished at 0930 , & were we let know it. The staff were only short of rude,offered no assistance to us in any way, shape or form. We were left to fend for ourselves. Locating tea etc was problematic. It was self service, however the choice on the full Irish was limited, as many of the trays were empty. I managed some scrambled egg, beans, bacon & toast. Removing the fat on the bacon was a workout in itself. In the heel of the hunt I saw enough to say, I won`t be returning. Nor would I recommend a stay here, unless you enjoy being insulted by staff. A harsh, but deserved judgement.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank seanny59
Reviewed September 22, 2013

stayed here in august 2013 for one night as we were staying fairly local , receptionist wasn't over friendly but she was pleasant . hotel is clean and thats the most important thing really . rooms were large and spotless ,bed was so comfortable and tv had more channels than some other expensive hotels we have stayed in . overall we were happy enough.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 20, 2013

Its a decent hotel. Bit rough around the edges. Definitely 3 star. The rooms are pretty big, the bathroom is fine (shower, no bath) with good water pressure. The only real 'issue' is it is MILES away from town.
The restaurant is ok, not brilliant, and if you order down you need to go fetch it yourself.
As a few other people have said, the staff are pretty abrupt, not outright rude though.

We didnt have a car so had to use the public transport. The bus and rail stations are less than 50m from the hotel. We got a train twice which took about 12 minutes and was about €2.2 and the rest of the time we took a bus to Heuston (same place as the train) and took about 30-45 minutes. Just painful.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple