“Poor food hygiene”

Ranked #15 of 37 Restaurants in Clondalkin
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed June 4, 2014

Went there for dinner. Food was great and service was nice. Four of us spent €140 for the dinner. However, i was very upset by the manager in the white shirt about dealing with my complaint. I found a little HAIR in the dish and I told the manager and let him see. He said he would see what happened and he took my spoon with him back. And then, what he had done is just CHANGED THE SPOON for me and apologised casually. Nothing else had he done and it was just like nothing had happened because he already throw the HAIR away. I am so disappointed with the FOOD HYGIENE AND SAFETY in the restaurant and the casual way they deal with customers' complaints. Don't really recommend to anyone going next time.

1  Thank Butterfly817

Reviewed April 6, 2014

Well, I went there for lunch today and I ordered EXACTLY THE SAME MENU for the last 5 visits. Food was fine and I would say the Dim-sum is very good at this restaurant. However, when I asked for the bill I could hardly believe what I saw.

The bill is all in Chinese and the only thing you would understand is the price of each item. All the dim-sum items that we ordered were fine and came in between €4-€6, However, one item cost €14 and I asked a waitress twice to make sure " that €14 was the correct price!" Then a gentleman who I believe might be the manager came to me and said " That was steamed vegetable ( Choy Sum with oster sauce ), large portion"

Yes, I'll say it again " steam choy sum with oster sauce " !!! That is more expensive than ordering a meal including white rice or a half portion of roast Duck!

For the last 5 times at this restaurant I was charged a significantly lower price for the same order.

Anyway, I was disappointed by this experience. €14 for a helping of vegetables during a recession is a bit much. Even though the food was nice I doubt they'll see me back there again.

3  Thank JamesAshbourne
Reviewed March 17, 2014

Went here for the early bird which seemed promising for €15. Staff were rude and seemed annoyed, not to mention they would ignore that we were waiting to order/get our food taken away even though they looked at us.

I suppose you get what you pay for. Cheap service, cheap food and rude management.

When we paid our bill and walked towards the bathroom area before we left, the manager quickly ran over to aggressively tell us to go out another way. It was the final straw to the disappointing meal

1  Thank lostducky0015
Reviewed February 11, 2014

I booked the venue for my family some who had come from abroad for a special reunion. I was appalled at the poor quality of service, food and lack of manners of the staff which we encountered. I phoned the following day asking to speak to the manager and explained to him the awful experience my family had suffered. He replied that these things happened and hung up. I would never visit the Pattaya again and would advise people to avoid this place

5  Thank Sarah O
Reviewed February 3, 2014

A family group of 10 Adults and 3 children visited on a Sunday for lunch. We each ordered different varieties from early menu. Food was OK nothing special. The children's menu is very expensive at €10 for a two year old toddler. Also they need put healthier food on menu for children. Also they could have offered milk or orange juices instead of fizzy drinks. The staff need learn how to smile at customers and the manager was very rude, shouting over to one of the costumes (Hey You, Don't forget Pay) when the lady went get more cash from her daughter to pay bill

2  Thank Scealtabia