“Feels like home”
Review of Panorama Hotel

Panorama Hotel
Ranked #6 of 57 Naxos Town B&B and Inns
Reviewed October 6, 2012

The owner and the hotel manager are very very friendly and do everything to make you feel comfortable.
The hotel is situated near the port in the middle of the historical center of Naxos Chora. From our room (104) we had a fantastic view from two windows to the sea and the port. Even though the hotel is situated in the old town the rooms are very quiet and we had an uninterrupted sleep.

Room Tip: Room no 104 is very spacy with two windows with seaview.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Panorama Hotel

Reviewed September 15, 2012

Really pretty. Excellent location in the old part of town. In walking distance of the ferry. The room was small though and there was no breakfast included in the price.

There is not much to see in the town centre. But they have their own type of alcohol made from lemons - that is very nice!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 5, 2012

We were first greeted with 2 gents coming down the street helping us with our bags, then when we came into the hotel, a cold glass of water and Greek sweets, they really went above and beyond!

They helped us carry our bags to the room as they were so heavy. we were upgraded to a lovely room with an awesome view of the Apollo temple. So nice we thought it was fake...it wasnt!

The balcony view upstairs available to all guests was worth it and a must! Marco was very helpful, and the location was perfect in amongst the Venetian castle of Naxos. Overall experience was great! Naxos is a stunning island would recommend this hotel, which is 5 euros from the port with a cab, which will take you as close as you need. Only 7 euros to the airport.

Thanks Panorama, see you again soon.

Room Tip: Try get a room with the view of the Apollo Temple, it is so awesome at night!!
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 21, 2012

I booked this hotel for me and my parents and I am greatly dissapointed. I booked it because the reviews were so good. Unfortunately, I wish I had booked somewhere else.
Positive points, good location, Marcos , the house handy-man is very nice, the maid Maria is very good. Thats it.Negative points; the Elderly lady who owns the hotel does not mind her own business, this is not a family hotel by any means, she told me to put clothes on my 16 month old baby, apparently wearing only a diaper is vulgar, she also told us to be quite at 8 am, when we were not yelling by any means, and at 5pm, because ppl are sleeping, then again at 7 pm, right now as I write this review it is 11;22 pm, the 3 guys who rented the room next to me and my 16 month old SLEEPING baby, at a normal sleeping time, are partying in their room, she has not come down once to tell them to quiet down. I am appalled at her behaviour, other small mishaps have occurred while we were here, such as the AC not working in my parents room, them not getting prices accurate at all times. the washrooms in our room was disgusting, mold in all tile crevices, which they tried hiding with blue marker,,,,or paint...im not sure...quite grimy, the rooms are nice but the bed springs get stuck in your back, as you will see from my many reviews from many different countries, im usually rather generous and happy with hotels I stay at, this is not a hotel I would recommend nor would I return here.
There are many studios elsewhere, despina and anexis are near by in this area, try them.
good luck

Room Tip: do not get a room here
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank landry_natalie
Reviewed July 17, 2012

Hotel Panorama made our stay in Naxos much more enjoyable then had we stayed somewhere else. Our room was on the roof and so we had our own balcony in addition to the wrap around balcony shared by other guests, yet, since the hotel is small, there aren't very many guests, so it felt like our own balcony. The room was just perfect and the staff, especially Marcos, was very nice and helpful in catering to all our needs and answering all our questions. When we went to Amorgos for a few days, we came back to the hotel and they stored our luggage for us once again for the 4 hours we had in town before we boarded another ferry to Ios. The location of the hotel is perfectly situated right in the heart of Naxos town. All in all, I miss this place and we will surely be back if we return to Naxos someday. Thank you!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 14, 2012

Very nice hotel with fantastic view and nice staff and customers. Clean and organised, very close to the centre of town

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 6, 2012

We loved our stay in the Panorama Hotel in Naxos. Both the owner of the hotel, and Marcos, the gentleman who runs hotel, are welcoming and hospitable. Our situation was unique in that our daughter was ill when we arrived at the hotel, and we hoped to get a room that would be pleasant and relaxing while she recuperated. Marcos made arrangements so that we could have a room that opened to a very pleasant shared veranda, so that we could take in the beautiful sea views (and views of the Temple of Apollo) while our daughter rested and recovered. The hotel is in the wonderful old town, just below the castle, and has an AMAZING view from the rooftop. Once my daughter recovered, we got up to the rooftop plenty, but we were grateful for the amazing views from our own living space. We met other guests at the hotel from different parts of the world and learned that many of them returned year after year--I think the hotel has been family run for 35+ years. If we are so lucky to return to Naxos, we would book at the Panorama Hotel again without any hesitation.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family