“Eat here when in Naxos!”
Review of Ginger Mediterranean Cuisine - CLOSED

Ginger Mediterranean Cuisine
Reviewed September 30, 2018 via mobile

Delicious food, great service and wonderful hosts. Thank you Kosta for looking after us on our last night in Naxos. We will definitely be back!

Reviewed September 27, 2018

We had two dinners at 7pm when the restaurant was not very busy. The food was ok, nothing special, the lamb was chewy, nothing special, better places close by. Service was good but they played popular American music.

Reviewed September 21, 2018 via mobile

The food was hipster Greek...a flair off the traditional. I had the salmon and it was very flavorful, stacked in layers with all kind of yummy ness. My husband had the seafood orzo and it had lots of flavors with a decent amount of seafood in it. Bread was warm and served with a blue cheese yogurt spread that was delicious. Watermelon and ozo served at the end of the meal and they played the best music we had heard in Naxos. Waiter was pleasant and made suggestions.

Reviewed September 13, 2018 via mobile

Best lamb I’ve had, great music. Very friendly staff would highly recommend. Pity it was my last night in Nexos when we discovered it would have have definitely eaten here more

Reviewed September 5, 2018 via mobile

We celebrated my 30th Birthday dinner there and the food & staff were amazing. They all came and sang for me & made me feel truly special. I highly recommend going here when you visit Naxos-Lovely people & delicious food.