All reviews hotel dog room wasn't ready the owner lovely mother laundry service minute walk to the port stayed for nights town centre our honeymoon anatolia maria labrador greece ferry naxos olives bakery
Selected filters
Reviewed September 26, 2018 via mobile

Ideal hotel to relax and recharge your batteries. We stayed for 6 nights. Transfers from and to the port were complimentary, breakfast buffet was very nice, the pool was excellent, the location is quiet and peaceful, we had new sheets and towels everyday, the owners are welcoming and very helpful.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 24, 2018

Visited with two friends for 4 days as part of our island hopping. What a place! Just out of the hustle and bustle of the town centre so nice and quiet, secure, big pool (which was great in the midday heat), spacious rooms.

We arrived on an early ferry and we were collected from he port and given breakfast. Our room wasn't ready so we were given a suite until the next night at no extra charge. Staff very helpful and knowledgeable. Breakfast was fresh every morning and delicious!

The hosts and staff are absolutely wonderful and we loved Miguel the hotel dog! Would happily have paid double for what we had. We didn't want to leave and want you to be our Greek family. 10000% will return!!

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed July 4, 2018

We had the most incredible experience at Anatoli Hotel. The staff were extremely welcoming and helpful! They helped us organize and plan all of our excursions, and when one was cancelled due to weather, they already had a back up plan for us when we returned back to the hotel. They arranged all transportation for us as well, making our trip extremely smooth! Finally, the pool was wonderful, there was a great complimentary breakfast buffet and it was in an amazing location!

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 28, 2018

My wife. my kids and myslef spent 4 nights at this hotel in Naxos. The room was clean and the beds were very confortable. They have a lttle garden area near the pool where you can sit down and enjoy the complimentary breakfast. The hotel is a 15 minute walk to the port and where most of the restaurants are located, The owner is really nice and will take time to answer any of your request. Personally, i do not mind the fact that the hotel is 15 minutes away form the port.I would recommend this hotel. its a good value for your money.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank highstick17
Reviewed May 6, 2018 via mobile

Back home on Paros now but thanks once again to Stavros and his lovely mother Maria for another great stay.

I first found Anatoli 18 months or so ago whilst browsing hotels on the ferry on the way to Naxos.

This was my third stay, would have been 4th but they were full in September when I tried to book at the last minute.

Everything was as I remembered. Lovely friendly people, spotlessly clean room, beautiful garden and swimming pool, a great breakfast selection and Miguel the Labrador.

Upon leaving this afternoon the family invited me to sit with them for their Sunday barbacue which unfortunately I had to decline as I had a previous engagement.

So I got a bundle of food from their table as a present.

I left feeling, as. I have the previous times, not like a paying guest but as a friend.

I cannot recommend the hotel and the staff more highly.

And this from someone who works in the hospitality business.

Date of stay: May 2018