“Went with the mussels daily special, not so good.”
Review of Su e Giu

Su e Giu
Ranked #28 of 176 Restaurants in Naxos Town
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed February 28, 2019

The waiter was enthusiastic about the freshness of the mussels that were one of the daily specials so I gave it a try. I am a big fan of garlic, but for once there was more garlic than even I like, but it wasn't the worst aspect of the meal. The mussels had a faintly metallic taste that was just off somehow. The sauce was not really all that tasty, with the mussels or the bread. I fed a good amount of the mussels to a very cagey cat that would come to within 10 feet of me and give me a disdainful glare until I flicked a mussel in front of him. I figured at least one of us ought to enjoy the meal. I hope he enjoyed it more than I did.

Date of visit: February 2019
Write a ReviewReviews (1,057)

Reviewed February 11, 2019 via mobile

One of the best restaurants in Naxos at the port overlooking the sea. Perfect pizzas, great pasta, perfect salads, all perfect! I love it!

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed November 20, 2018 via mobile

Not good pasta far far too.much pesto really oily infact not really an Italian in my option.. living on it's being cute and we'll decorated.. any restaurant worth anything will have a menu a quarter of its size and do it right

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed October 30, 2018

Large portions. Service nice and friendly They just let you dine. no one in a hurry. Right on the waterfront.
You must try. Great change when you get tired of all great Greek food.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed October 10, 2018 via mobile

Wonderful place and the food is here is very yummy. We had pizza and mussels. The service was warm,welcoming and attentive. I especially appreciated the local wine , and would absolutely recommend.

Date of visit: October 2018