All reviews the owner the pool bar area fifteen minute walk welcome drink water front hotel owners travel agent modern hotel hired a car an ideal location great shower great pool fantastic hotel junior suite would highly recommend this hotel comfy bed george beach
Selected filters
Reviewed August 28, 2017

From the start we felt like I had come home to visit my family. Eleni was extremely helpful and asked us to wait at the pool while they finished getting our room ready.At the pool Vanessa offered us our welcome drink and I immediately relaxed Once we got into our room I fell in love we had 2 large rooms an outstanding bathroom and shower and kitchenette , my kids chose their room and relaxed into our "new" home . At night I would sit om my balcony and enjoyed my ouzo while listening to the noises of Naxos. When we needed to go to the supermarket the owner Vangeli took us without hesitation even though I could see he had so much work and this would be out of his way. At night if we needed a taxi and one of the owners happened to be around they would happily take us to Chora town.I will ONLY recommend this hotel. Thank you for everything.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Marina M
Reviewed August 26, 2017 via mobile

I visited this hotel for three nights. From the minute we arrived we're welcomed by Eleni who is amazing. Eleni met us for a welcome drink and gave us great information to get around the island. The rooms have a kitchenette which is convenient. The rooms are very clean, and modern. They have a in room safe, blow dryer to name a few. The pool is really nice,they also have a play area for kids. It is steps to Saint George beach which you can rent two sun beds for 10 euro. The staff are all so friendly. This is a very nice hotel. I would recommend this hotel.

1  Thank aluoss
Reviewed August 13, 2017 via mobile

We stayed for four days. Hotel & pool are gorgeous and extremely clean. Owners Yeorgos and Vangellis rented us a car to accommodate five people and they provided excellent service and accommodation. Rooms are modern, and spotless. Bathrooms have over-sized showers. A great stay. I highly recommend this place and plan to return next year.

Reviewed August 9, 2017 via mobile

Excellent small hotel with extremely helpful star and owners! Great beds and showers (not to be considered a given on the islands).
Near to both the town of Naxos and some of the best beaches on the island (e.g. Plaka).

Reviewed July 24, 2017 via mobile

We stayed a week at this great hotel. Situated a ten minutes nice walk from the city.
Nice, clean, big rooms with a great shower and nice beds, good breakfast and a nice pool with a pool bar that serves everything from Frappe and ice cream to toast and drinks. The hotel is situated next to a beautiful beach with a surf club. You can see the surfers from the hotel.
The opportunity to rent cars directly at the hotel made it even easier for us to plan our vacation.
What makes this hotel something really extra are the people there; Eleni, who doesn't only take care of the reception and your booking, treats you with a free drink as you arrive while giving you countless tips for your coming stay; what to see and where to go. She takes care of bags you won't need during your stay, helps you find luggage that was lost on the way there, gives great suggestions for places to go for dinner or just gives you a big smile while passing.
The owners of the hotel are two really nice brothers of which we talked a lot with George, who also picked us up from the ferry and driving us back, talking to the police regarding our lost luggage and bringing it to us once it showed up and letting cars for rent for our exploring of the island. He also spent time with us as we came back to the hotel after dinner in town, talking by the pool. And he was awsome with our daughter who totally fell in love with his dog.
Stavros in the bar became our new friend, apart from making sure we were always happy, serving everything from clean towels to ice cold frappes he discussed phones and technical inventions with us and made sure our daughter always got whatever she could wish for.
The lady making sure our room was always clean and spotless lways smiling.
Prince Korvas, showing up when he could expect a snack or a lot of love.
Louie, the love of our daughters life.
We miss them all.
We strongly recommend this hotel to anyone going to Naxos and hope to come back ourselves.

Date of stay: July 2017